Lady Gaga Women’s Day

Just now, Blackout Britney said:

Doesn’t matter, although in this case it’s ironic you’re religious when lots of religions despise gay men or any LGBT and if you went around disclosing it in your church community they’d probably put you in some therapy. Very idiotic.  I’m sure you’ve walked past  a trans women who is 100% passable and you wouldn’t know from success or surgery and hormone treatment.  Please don’t confuse perverted loud cross dressers/drag queens with trans women who are saving their own lives with effort,  medical surgerys, transition and hormones. They are still human beings with feelings and there’s bad and good people who are trans in this world, just like *******uals or straight cis people. 

That's where you are confused not agreeing and hate are two different things. I hate no one including trans people but international womens day is well for WOMEN! 

16 minutes ago, stronger1992 said:

There’s two genders. How’s that transphobic? What’s “disturbing” is you coming at people because they don’t think and share your views. You’re the problem trying to shove an agenda down everyone’s throats. Not everyone will agree with you sweetie, welcome to the real world 

Yeah two genders. Woman and man. A woman transitions into a man and a man transitions into a woman. I completely believe that and I don’t believe in “non binary’s” as that means you don’t have a gender at all but Its funny because never said there were more than two genders? “Trans woman” isn’t a gender you bigot. You seem awfully uneducated and probably have eternal hatred for being gay. Not ALL trans people are shoving it done peoples throats.. but I’m sure they’ll get louder and push back when they see the hate poured their way from the likes of you. How about this… Maybe I don’t agree with you being a gay? It’s wrong. Straights only as there is only one ***uality. STRAIGHT. Don’t like it do you? Thank you

Edited by Blackout Britney
2 minutes ago, Blackout Britney said:

Yeah two genders. Woman and man. A woman transitions into a man and a man transitions into a woman. I completely believe that and I don’t believe in “non binary’s” as that means you don’t have a gender at all but Its funny because never said there were more than two genders? “Trans woman” isn’t a gender you bigot. You seem awfully uneducated and probably have eternal hatred for being gay. Not ALL trans people are shoving it done peoples throats.. but I’m sure they’ll get louder and push back when they see the hate poured their way from the likes of you. How about this… Maybe I don’t agree with you being a ****? It’s wrong. Straights only as there is only one ***uality. STRAIGHT. Don’t like it do you? 

Im sorry I believe God doesnt make mistakes when you are formed. That is MY  beliefs as Trans people may have theirs. I am not responding anymore to this because there is nothing to discuss.

Posted (edited)
28 minutes ago, Blackout Britney said:

The transphobia in this thread is actually quite disturbing. Imagine being so pressed over a trans woman living their life. Gay guys had to go exactly the same thing all through 80s to 00’s to being outcasts, HIV/aids stigma “should a gay person be a father?” Debate, too Feminine, B!chy, receiving Bullying from straights growing up, I can list lots of stereotypes you all face And you all come for a vulnerable group of people. Not all are “innocent” or “nice” just like some gays aren’t. Some trans people just want quiet lives and to get on with it, I’m not talking about the influencer or ones who push it down people’s throats. But wow what a thread breeded with hate and eternal I hate at that. Karma is a very real thing. 

With all the different views the initial question kind got lost. So what is your opinion on the systematic push for trans women of European decent though cis women still feel and are not treated equal. Do you feel it pushes women forward or backwards? Do you feel like women of color are represented or should be given this platform instead?  
in my personal opinion trans women are women and deserve a seat at the table but should we seat the women who have been waiting longer for their seat and were born into it? I kinda feel like if we don’t women of color trans and cis will get left behind. 

Edited by monkeystar88
11 minutes ago, monkeystar88 said:

With all the different views the initial question kind got lost. So what is your opinion on the systematic push for trans women of European decent though cis women still feel and are not treated equal. Do you feel it pushes women forward or backwards? Do you feel like women of color are represented or should be given this platform instead? 

As a woman myself I think all kinds of women should be celebrated. International women’s day or not. Black, white, Asian, trans, cis, lesbian. The hysteria around trans people is quite absurd. The hatred in western civilisations as of late is like we’ve gone 20-30 years back and living in an eastern country where they stone/punish people for being who they are. There’s always going to be ageism/s*xism against women from males no matter what. It’s just funny the people who say “trans is woke” are the same people screaming “women rights!” which in itself is “woke”  Women do have lots of rights in western culture depending on country/government. However women of colour is a different topic and I completely understand racism against woman of colour still occurs which is disgusting too and can’t believe it still happens today. 

Edited by Blackout Britney
  • Love 1
Posted (edited)
10 minutes ago, Blackout Britney said:

As a woman myself I think all kinds of women should be celebrated. International women’s day or not. Black, white, Asian, trans, cis, lesbian. The hysteria around trans people is quite absurd. The hatred in western civilisations as of late is like we’ve gone 20-30 years back and living in an eastern country where they stone/punish people for being who they are. There’s always going to be ageism/s*xism against women from males no matter what. It’s just funny the people who say “trans is woke” are the same people screaming “women rights!” which in itself is “woke”  Women do have lots of rights in western culture. However women of colour is a different topic and I completely understand racism against woman of colour occurs still which is disgusting too and can’t believe it still happens today. 

True. Trans people have so much hate right now. I don’t know the exact science but I feel all should be able to pursue their lives safely however they want(for the most part) regardless.  It’s so odd their such displeasure towards them but also prevalent hidden fetishes for them. I just worry about the people they choose to kinda tentpole the cause. It seems like they want to push certain women who are already on top and have privilege and that leaves the opportunity to leave minorities behind. I’d wager more success by bringing more women of color to the table. Like lift the base up of the table not just a few legs. 

Edited by monkeystar88
  • Love 1

This is so alarming, people are pocking fun at this but keep ******* around/detaching from reality and the future generations of Americans will genuinely not know what's a woman anymore... They're already viewed by the world as overwhelmingly uneducated... this will only solidify the stereotype.

7 hours ago, Yasux34 said:

Ya I was banned before because I didnt agree with transgenderism , and I wasnt even hateful about it.

Yeah they seem to ban people for the dumbest things. Most the time it’s the trolls in here who cause it and get away with it. But then then they hit you with a ban when you did nothing wrong. 

10 hours ago, Blackout Britney said:

who are happily just doing them

No, they are not just doing "them", they dictate what you have to feel and think of them. I'm gay and I don't see that guy as a woman, not at all. it's disrespectful to real Women. If you're born with a P you're a man your whole life and a woman if you're born with a V, it's simple. What you feel or see yourself as ONLY concerns you, and you have no rights to go impose it on someone else. Being a WOMAN is not something you can become, you are it or not. 

#boredfirstworldproblems. 

11 hours ago, Yasux34 said:

Im sorry I believe God doesnt make mistakes when you are formed. That is MY  beliefs as Trans people may have theirs. I am not responding anymore to this because there is nothing to discuss.

!No matter gay, straight, or bi', lesbian, transgender life
I'm on the right track, baby, I was born to survive
No matter Black, white or beige, chola, or Orient' made
I'm on the right track, baby, I was born to be brave

I'm beautiful in my way 'cause God makes no mistakes
I'm on the right track, baby, I was born this way
Don't hide yourself in regret, just love yourself, and you're set
I'm on the right track, baby, I was born this way (born this way)!

Yes there is a lot to discuss, if you don't want to discuss don't put a comment in a forum in this case, someone can respond u.

• Super Mods

I think the main reason for agitation by many people here is that in order to push non cis women (i dont even know what word to use at this point) we are basically forgetting that even biological women dont have their rights yet. They are still mistreated by men, only more subtly than before. Still underpaid, still sl*t shamed, still ra*ed on the daily, still mur***ed by their husbands, etc. So it does come off as a bit insensitive to decide to forget all of this and on the one day where we remember women who sacrificed their actual lives for women's rights, we celebrate people who FEEL like women. 

I do think there's enough room for everyone, cis, non cis and transgender women, but until biological women are fully protected, no other woman will be. 

• Love 1
1 hour ago, Dodoo00 said:

No, they are not just doing "them", they dictate what you have to feel and think of them. I'm gay and I don't see that guy as a woman, not at all. it's disrespectful to real Women. If you're born with a P you're a man your whole life and a woman if you're born with a V, it's simple. What you feel or see yourself as ONLY concerns you, and you have no rights to go impose it on someone else. Being a WOMAN is not something you can become, you are it or not. 

#boredfirstworldproblems. 

You need studied and read more for example trans people in history or genders on some cultures from centuries ago. I wish one son of one of your brothers or someone of your life coming out as trans so that you can experience this "bored first problem".

23 hours ago, stronger1992 said:

I am gay, do I think Dylan is a woman? No. Yes they can dress like one and have all the surgeries, but they are still a man. We all have differences of views and opinions. We just need to respect people and also not shove it down someone’s throat if it doesn’t match our own. Just because I don’t agree with it, doesn't make me “transphobic”. I know people don’t agree with me being gay, it’s just how it is 🤷🏻‍♂️ You can’t tell people how to think and feel. I don’t think Gaga needed to post that. You can love and respect them in private. Cue the hate comments in 3…2

It’s not a metter of opinion. It’s identity and you have to respect how the person identifies. So yes, you are being transphobic.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block