Lady Gaga Women’s Day

3 minutes ago, Yasux34 said:

Gaga is not GOD  you should really do your research on Lady Gaga and how she used the LGBT community for fame. Expressing how Bi***ual she was and etc etc for years! 

Until one Day when she was doing a mental health sit down with Oprah where she in fact said she was NOT  bi***ual . That she liked only men and was an OUTSIDE supporter. And people are not born Gay and or Trans.

There are people who experiment with their ***uality and are not strictly bi***ual. I don't think she has said that she is not bi***ual anyway. I already know Gaga's career because I lived through that era and I personally don't think she used the community.

And about being born gay or trans, gay is not known (it's just that it is reflected to some of us since we were little childs) and trans you still have a lot to learn. And what the hell does it matter if you are born or not? Go give sermons about God at a religious forum.

12 minutes ago, descg said:

There are people who experiment with their ***uality and are not strictly bi***ual. I don't think she has said that she is not bi***ual anyway. I already know Gaga's career because I lived through that era and I personally don't think she used the community.

And about being born gay or trans, gay is not known (it's just that it is reflected to some of us since we were little childs) and trans you still have a lot to learn. And what the hell does it matter if you are born or not? Go give sermons about God at a religious forum.

and guess what Trans women are not  WOMEN !

Just now, Yasux34 said:

when you did up a trans persons bones in 1000 years nothing about it will say female , it will be male.

Oh you know very good the same sentences as some people are saying in internet. Congratulations you are certificated: braindwashed.

In 1000 years apart of the bones There would be all the evidence and proof that trans people existed and how we see gender. Just as there are documents from Egyptian eras and pre-American cultures of the natives in which they conceive more than 2 genders. It is surreal and tiring to discuss this in 2024. First the thread about "apologizing to straight males" and now this one. Conservative people have definitely left their mark in recent times, disgusting, bye.

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, descg said:

Oh you know very good the same sentences as some people are saying in internet. Congratulations you are certificated: braindwashed.

In 1000 years apart of the bones There would be all the evidence and proof that trans people existed and how we see gender. Just as there are documents from Egyptian eras and pre-American cultures of the natives in which they conceive more than 2 genders. It is surreal and tiring to discuss this in 2024. First the thread about "apologizing to straight males" and now this one. Conservative people have definitely left their mark in recent times, disgusting, bye.

Well God made man and Woman.......period. That is my beleif and I will leave you to believe what you wish . No Harm :) you are not required to believe as I do nor I you . 

Just now, Yasux34 said:

Well God made man and Woman.......period. That is my beleif and I will leave you to believe what you wish . No Harm :) you are not required to believe as I do nor I you . 

Hahaha what a response, obviously you think that way...

Guess what there is not a god. Go to read about the theory of evolution and gender dysphoria and gender and s** difference. And does God also create inter*** people?

Ignorance at finest.

2 minutes ago, descg said:

Guess what there is not a god. Go to read about the theory of evolution and gender dysphoria and gender and s** difference. And does God also create inter*** people?

Ignorance at finest.

I love how triggered you are , A woman can carry a child , create and have a child grow in them and sustain their life. A woman is so so much more than what any trans woman wish they  COULD  be but will never be, Period.

5 minutes ago, descg said:

Ignorance at finest.

Also there is far more scientific proof of God and Jesus and events that took place in the Bible Vs Men who get injected with some fake hormones and surgeries and boom they are a woman YOU ARE A LAUGH!

6 minutes ago, Yasux34 said:

I love how triggered you are , A woman can carry a child , create and have a child grow in them and sustain their life. A woman is so so much more than what any trans woman wish they  COULD  be but will never be, Period.

I love your statements without it having to do with my answers, just to drop your sentences. Who says that women are not that? Two true things are not a false thing one. Every individual is important, including those who want to tear down some.

Edited by descg
5 minutes ago, Yasux34 said:

Also there is far more scientific proof of God and Jesus and events that took place in the Bible Vs Men who get injected with some fake hormones and surgeries and boom they are a woman YOU ARE A LAUGH!

Men injected hormones and surgeries are something from the present. I said "documents" of the past about gender, Can you read? Reading comprehension please. Read more Apart of the bible.

And yes the bible is the definition of something scientific 🤣. The only thing that maybe is true that was a humans called Jesus or Jose that is.

Just now, descg said:

Men injected hormones and surgeries are something from the present. I said "documents" of the past about gender, Can you read? Reading comprehension please. Read more Apart of the bible.

And yes the bible is the definition of something scientific 🤣. The only thing that maybe is true that was a humans called Jesus or Jose that is.

You are going to just have to get over the fact that I do not consider tans women to be women . I am allowed that . Just as you are allowed to think that they are. There is nothing else for us to even talk about. My mind will never change and we are taking up forum space going back and forth over  NONESENSE. 

1 minute ago, Yasux34 said:

You are going to just have to get over the fact that I do not consider tans women to be women . I am allowed that . Just as you are allowed to think that they are. There is nothing else for us to even talk about. My mind will never change and we are taking up forum space going back and forth over  NONESENSE. 

3 minutes ago, Yasux34 said:

Is not what you believe or not is lack of respect for how you say things. But as I said to someone else, I hope someone close to you comes out trans.

8 minutes ago, descg said:

Is not what you believe or not is lack of respect for how you say things. But as I said to someone else, I hope someone close to you comes out trans.

No one close to me will and I have not been disrespectful at all . Becaus I dont view tans as you do does not make me disrespectful. That is like me calling YOU  disrespectful for not accommodating my religious beliefs.  That is not how life works. I do not hate trans people etc I may not agree with some things but it's not out of hatred I just simply do not agree . 

• Like 1
Posted (edited)
8 hours ago, BUWYGF said:

I think the main reason for agitation by many people here is that in order to push non cis women (i dont even know what word to use at this point) we are basically forgetting that even biological women dont have their rights yet. They are still mistreated by men, only more subtly than before. Still underpaid, still sl*t shamed, still ra*ed on the daily, still mur***ed by their husbands, etc. So it does come off as a bit insensitive to decide to forget all of this and on the one day where we remember women who sacrificed their actual lives for women's rights, we celebrate people who FEEL like women. 

I do think there's enough room for everyone, cis, non cis and transgender women, but until biological women are fully protected, no other woman will be. 

HECK YES!!! This was exactly the point of the topic! 

Edited by monkeystar88
2 hours ago, Yasux34 said:

Gaga is not GOD  you should really do your research on Lady Gaga and how she used the LGBT community for fame. Expressing how Bi***ual she was and etc etc for years! 

Until one Day when she was doing a mental health sit down with Oprah where she in fact said she was NOT  bi***ual . That she liked only men and was an OUTSIDE supporter. And people are not born Gay and or Trans.

What! I hope she didn’t say that about lgbtq people! I will have to research that for sure

On 3/12/2024 at 7:42 PM, Broccoli Spears said:

I’ve always found it confusing that trans is included under the same umbrella as gay, lesbian, bi, etc. 

Trans is about gender identity.

Gay, Lesbian, Bi, etc are about s3xuality.

Anyways, Gaga is free to post whatever she wants. Few will agree. Many will not. 

Man I never thought of it that way. It is gender and ***uality. 

6 hours ago, Yasux34 said:

No one close to me will and I have not been disrespectful at all . Becaus I dont view tans as you do does not make me disrespectful. That is like me calling YOU  disrespectful for not accommodating my religious beliefs.  That is not how life works. I do not hate trans people etc I may not agree with some things but it's not out of hatred I just simply do not agree . 

I still can’t get how you can be highly religious and gay obsessing over female pop stars and be such a C/UNT to trans women. It’s so ironic. You think Trans isn’t natural and neither is YOU being gay and marring a man. God intended for pro creation between men and women right? yet here you are my friend… 

Edited by Blackout Britney

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block