RARE TREAT: LIVE VOCALS BRIT LAS VEGAS SHOWCASE ITZ!

I’ve never seen brit perform brit BOM “live” with all those amazing ad-libs!!! It’s my fav album of hers. I’m really shook watching this!!! God I love her so much! I want her to feel this creativity again. As an artist myself I want her to feel this “Art” again so much even after all the trauma she has been through. It will never disappear. I’ve done it for 12yrs already and it’s all I know ❤️‍🔥☺️🔥

• Love 2
6 minutes ago, fan88 said:

I’ve never seen brit perform brit BOM “live” with all those amazing ad-libs!!! It’s my fav album of hers. I’m really shook watching this!!! God I love her so much! I want her to feel this creativity again. As an artist myself I want her to feel this “Art” again so much even after all the trauma she has been through. It will never disappear. I’ve done it for 12yrs already and it’s all I know ❤️‍🔥☺️🔥

Glad you liked it. This showcase was difficult to get, not everybody has that, :lizzie_oops_dancing_red_maguire_hillary_duff: but yeah, the vocals were pre recorded.

Edited by CJMCH
  • Love 3
3 minutes ago, CJMCH said:

Not really, all of it was pre recorded, that's why her vocals were skipping with the instrumental track, both were blended.

No judgements aside as she has always said that she does sing “live” in performances. Although we do know her “live” is not what it always seems..but if the case I live for those “pre-recorded” vocals for BOM considering all her other performances sounds like straight from the record. IMO “breathe on me” was robbed not being a single and deserves so much success that it hasn’t received!!!

• Love 3
Just now, fan88 said:

No judgements aside as she has always said that she does sing “live” in performances. Although we do know her “live” is not what it always seems..but if the case I live for those “pre-recorded” vocals for BOM considering all her other performances sounds like straight from the record. IMO “breathe on me” was robbed not being a single and deserves so much success that it hasn’t received!!!

It should have been a single tbh, that and Boom Boom were missed opportunities.

• Love 4
7 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

AP and also hilarious when as a singer people say "rare live vocals" Carmen Jones Laughing GIFgurrlll, to me the shade is hilarious! This is an appreciation post of our idol that is what this forum is for, not a place for negative energy that the world already has so much of! Just sayin 😅😌

Just now, fan88 said:
7 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

AP and also hilarious when as a singer people say "rare live vocals" Carmen Jones Laughing GIFgurrlll, to me the shade is hilarious! This is an appreciation post of our idol that is what this forum is for, not a place for negative energy that the world already has so much of! Just sayin 😅😌

Girl, I gave my opinion and stand on it I think it's hilarious to say "rare" when it comes to a singer singing live.

Hair Satisfying GIF

• Love 1
17 minutes ago, fan88 said:

Fact 💯❤️‍🔥🙌🏼

39 minutes ago, CJMCH said:

Not really, all of it was pre recorded, that's why her vocals were skipping with the instrumental track, both were blended.

Are you talking about that bug on the track like if the CD was scratched or something?

In the Slave part the person with the camera went crazy 🤣 was shooting everything except for Britney, I remember being waiting for the moment we'd see Britney taking off the shirt, but well, it was so many emotions for the camera man, haha

• Haha 1

I love how professional she maintains even when the CD started skipping. You could tell by the 3rd or 4th time she started to kinda get pissed off. Even after all that, she was still really kind after the performance and still acted excited. A true star. 

• Love 2
  • Like 1
26 minutes ago, sochaotic said:

I love how professional she maintains even when the CD started skipping. You could tell by the 3rd or 4th time she started to kinda get pissed off. Even after all that, she was still really kind after the performance and still acted excited. A true star. 

A pro.

• Love 2
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block