Britney shares new video on Instagram: Be with people who know exactly what your truth is... not only do they have your back, they make you look soooooooo beautiful

1 hour ago, Wendy Williams said:

I'm sorry for saying this, but **** you for deleting your post after 15mins. This is so stupid and delusional doing this for NO REASON. If you you want to say something, do it and don't hold back. You don't deserve any attention with this behavior... :wyd_wtf_meme_hand_umm_wth_what_the_hell:

I think you need a time out 

• Haha 3
  • Like 3
3 hours ago, DiamondCircus said:

She is usually around moochers, but in the end, she has been the one letting them be there. Pre C Ship she had Lutfi, Adnan and all kinds of moochers around, now she has Cade, the criminal housekeeper and Team Con still hanging on for a payout.

She posted a video of her laying under the stars, how did that warrant this rant? :blol_britney_2011_ff_femme_fatale_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao:

• Like 1
34 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

Yeah, laying under the stars lonely and sad was the point, too bad she doesn't have great people in her life. :jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:

And you know about the people in her life how exactly? You do realise you are a random stranger on the internet looking at pictures, right? :jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:

• Like 5
51 minutes ago, Dark Willow said:

All the time? No lol.

Britney seems very lonely all the time and she shows it.

I think the message is more important here

I love this

Be with people who know exactly what your truth is... not only do they have your back, they make you look soooooooo beautiful

• Love 4
28 minutes ago, Jup1ter said:

I think the message is more important here

I love this

Be with people who know exactly what your truth is... not only do they have your back, they make you look soooooooo beautiful

Well, she definitely should be around good people. 

• Love 1
32 minutes ago, BlackoutITZ said:

And you know about the people in her life how exactly? You do realise you are a random stranger on the internet looking at pictures, right? :jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:

Well, we know Cade is around and wasn't he under investigation for offering se.x and other things allegedly to men.

We know the criminal housekeeper wasn't good and he's been around far as we know up until Late Dec when they allegedly stopped seeing one another.

You do realize you should learn how to spell realize before talking about strange things.

Stop Pushing GIF by Grease Live

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

Well, we know Cade is around and wasn't he under investigation for offering se.x and other things allegedly to men.

We know the criminal housekeeper wasn't good and he's been around far as we know up until Late Dec when they allegedly stopped seeing one another.

You do realize you should learn how to spell realize before talking about strange things.

Stop Pushing GIF by Grease Live

And more recently she was seen with Bijou Philips. 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block