Britney shares new video on Instagram: Be with people who know exactly what your truth is... not only do they have your back, they make you look soooooooo beautiful

5 hours ago, Wendy Williams said:

I'm sorry for saying this, but **** you for deleting your post after 15mins. This is so stupid and delusional doing this for NO REASON. If you you want to say something, do it and don't hold back. You don't deserve any attention with this behavior... :wyd_wtf_meme_hand_umm_wth_what_the_hell:

Quit the crap of “I’m sorry for saying this.”  You’re not and we know you’re just vile af. Take a chill pill and control your anger, gurl!

pass out wendy williams GIF by ShaunPendy

• Haha 1
  • Like 1
8 hours ago, monkeystar88 said:

I think you need a time out 

Definitely not. Before you open the post, it is deleted. If she wants to say something, then don't delete it and let it be. If she didn't want to say it, she doesn't say anything and keeps shut the fart up. This is NOT NORMAL:beynah_beyonce_talking_telling_preaching:

4 hours ago, Pabaroti1986 said:

Quit the crap of “I’m sorry for saying this.”  You’re not and we know you’re just vile af. Take a chill pill and control your anger, gurl!

pass out wendy williams GIF by ShaunPendy

It's fair to say this, because normally I wouldn't. But I'm tired of her doing this. A normal person would just let it be posted and live. No, she has to share something and delete it right away like a little kid. Then you wonder why the public is scared and worried about her :oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand:

9 hours ago, Wendy Williams said:

Definitely not. Before you open the post, it is deleted. If she wants to say something, then don't delete it and let it be. If she didn't want to say it, she doesn't say anything and keeps shut the fart up. This is NOT NORMAL:beynah_beyonce_talking_telling_preaching:

It's fair to say this, because normally I wouldn't. But I'm tired of her doing this. A normal person would just let it be posted and live. No, she has to share something and delete it right away like a little kid. Then you wonder why the public is scared and worried about her :oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand:

It’s not normal to say this. You feel like she owes you something. I’m not sure what is going on but she’s  isn’t responsible for your entertainment or happiness. You’re not required to follow her. 

• Love 1
  • Like 1
MALIBUC.COM

We have vitamin C down to a science! Our skincare line contains expertly formulated ingredients to...
MALIBUC.COM

Cruelty-free, vegan, and nature-inspired solutions for every hair type? Yes, please! Maintain.
AVEDA skin and hair line is a dream as well but not always vegan but they are very open on their ingredients and sources.
Aveeno line is my favorite budget line.

And if your mall has a LUSH inside. I wish I could send Britney 3 of everything they have! Glitter Rainbow BathBombs! 

Eyes Relaxing GIF by Pudgy Penguins

Edited by LordofTheMoodRing
6 hours ago, monkeystar88 said:

It’s not normal to say this. You feel like she owes you something. I’m not sure what is going on but she’s  isn’t responsible for your entertainment or happiness. You’re not required to follow her. 

Girl, so it's normal to you when she shares something and deletes it after a few minutes again and again? I understand if doing this her bipolar part, but she should realize her priorities and what she wants to (tell) and stop making idiots of herself and others. I've never seen in a million years anyone doing this except her.:beynah_beyonce_talking_telling_preaching:

4 hours ago, Wendy Williams said:

Girl, so it's normal to you when she shares something and deletes it after a few minutes again and again? I understand if doing this her bipolar part, but she should realize her priorities and what she wants to (tell) and stop making idiots of herself and others. I've never seen in a million years anyone doing this except her.:beynah_beyonce_talking_telling_preaching:

It is normal but I wonder what’s going on in your life that would warrant such a response from something like this. What she does is her business. Why it affects you so much that you have to get so cruel towards her is my question. Sounds like you are going through a rough time and are projecting that onto her. 

4 hours ago, monkeystar88 said:

It is normal but I wonder what’s going on in your life that would warrant such a response from something like this. What she does is her business. Why it affects you so much that you have to get so cruel towards her is my question. Sounds like you are going through a rough time and are projecting that onto her. 

I'm just tired of how she wants to tell us something and immediately deletes it. That is all. My attention for her is over. If you can't understand what I mean and you keep pretending everything is fine in her life, you need help.

1 hour ago, Wendy Williams said:

I'm just tired of how she wants to tell us something and immediately deletes it. That is all. My attention for her is over. If you can't understand what I mean and you keep pretending everything is fine in her life, you need help.

What you fail to recognize is that what she chooses to do with her life has nothing to do with you and shouldn’t have so much power in your life. 
the entitlement you feel over her is odd too like what do you feel she owes you and why? Then instead of just unfollowing her you decide to throw a tantrum and say unkind things as if she’s garbage. You’re literally no better than her father or lou Taylor but you say you were a fan. No offense intended but I just find it fascinating. You’re abusive but do you even recognize that?

Edited by monkeystar88
2 hours ago, monkeystar88 said:

What you fail to recognize is that what she chooses to do with her life has nothing to do with you and shouldn’t have so much power in your life. 
the entitlement you feel over her is odd too like what do you feel she owes you and why? Then instead of just unfollowing her you decide to throw a tantrum and say unkind things as if she’s garbage. You’re literally no better than her father or lou Taylor but you say you were a fan. No offense intended but I just find it fascinating. You’re abusive but do you even recognize that?

Deal with or stay pressed.

3 minutes ago, Wendy Williams said:

Deal with or stay pressed.

I mean you’re on your way out and I doubt you’re anything to be pressed about I just wanted to understand why you’re so unhappy and why you are so pressed about Britney. She doesn’t even know you. 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block