Britney shares new video on Instagram: Be with people who know exactly what your truth is... not only do they have your back, they make you look soooooooo beautiful

6 hours ago, monkeystar88 said:

Classic avoidance too. Did the stove get too hot for you?

6 hours ago, monkeystar88 said:

I mean you’re on your way out and I doubt you’re anything to be pressed about I just wanted to understand why you’re so unhappy and why you are so pressed about Britney. She doesn’t even know you. 

Deal with my opinion. I'm talking straight, I'm not naive and I see things realistically :beynah_beyonce_talking_telling_preaching:

3 hours ago, Wendy Williams said:

Deal with my opinion. I'm talking straight, I'm not naive and I see things realistically :beynah_beyonce_talking_telling_preaching:

You’re not answering the questions though. You’re evading them and redirecting. It’s quite obvious 

you haven’t even offered an opinion but you did offer how you feel but you can’t explain legitimately why? Often when something bothers us we should consider what in that issue we have is reflected in us. That’s the real issue. 

Edited by monkeystar88
27 minutes ago, monkeystar88 said:

You’re not answering the questions though. You’re evading them and redirecting. It’s quite obvious 

you haven’t even offered an opinion but you did offer how you feel but you can’t explain legitimately why? Often when something bothers us we should consider what in that issue we have is reflected in us. That’s the real issue. 

I guess if you don’t hear anything or realize anything. I hope you look at your words. You’re ignorant to yourself and do yourself a disservice by being one dimensional and offering such shallow “opinions”. You’re capable of more. 

34 minutes ago, monkeystar88 said:

Because so many years have passed and she does not look at herself from the point of view of others, she does not work on herself.

3 hours ago, Wendy Williams said:

Because so many years have passed and she does not look at herself from the point of view of others, she does not work on herself.

Also do you think it’s more important to be yourself regardless of others opinions and find your happiness or to live up to and base your life around what is acceptable and expected by the world? 

On 3/11/2024 at 10:13 PM, DiamondCircus said:

Well, we know Cade is around and wasn't he under investigation for offering se.x and other things allegedly to men.

We know the criminal housekeeper wasn't good and he's been around far as we know up until Late Dec when they allegedly stopped seeing one another.

You do realize you should learn how to spell realize before talking about strange things.

Stop Pushing GIF by Grease Live

You do realise that the word realise has two different spellings, right? One is UK English and one is American English. The gag is you actually thinking you are saying something intelligent, but it's actually just you showing your ignorance and your lack of knowledge of the English language :blol_britney_2011_ff_femme_fatale_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao::katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile: You really thought you ate too, I have to laugh.

Edited by BlackoutITZ
  • 1 month later...

Britney's message resonates deeply! Surrounding yourself with those who truly understand and support your journey is invaluable. It's not just about having your back; it's about uplifting you in every way, making you shine inside and out. Let's cherish those relationships that celebrate our truth and enhance our beauty. Thanks for the reminder, Britney!

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block