Britney shares her paranormal experience during the Oops Tour

Yeah it sounds like sleep paralysis. It happens to us all at some point and it isn’t nice. You feel like you’ve woken up but your body’s frozen and cannot move because you haven’t fully come around yet. 

Edited by Isla
  • Love 1
19 hours ago, Loosenupthosebuttons said:

I’m wondering if her strange behaviors started early on but were kept under wraps for all this time until 2007 when her management broke down. It’s wild to think how her team made her seem so perfect on the outside for all those years. 

Yeah there were always things here and there that could prove that, reports of ainxiety attacks during oops tour, that story from her uncle, the amount of truama she already had at only 21 and then all those reports in 2007 that she confessed to having bulimia since age 15 at the rehab

• Like 2
14 hours ago, Popprincess19 said:

Yeah there were always things here and there that could prove that, reports of ainxiety attacks during oops tour, that story from her uncle, the amount of truama she already had at only 21 and then all those reports in 2007 that she confessed to having bulimia since age 15 at the rehab

Her body was heavily scrutinized since forever! I can’t imagine being so young and having everybody talk about my body in the press constantly… that would give me a complex too. 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block