Britney shares her paranormal experience during the Oops Tour

Oops Tour 20 years ago …Halloween night in a haunted hotel in Germany 🇩🇪 so cold… it was the same night I met Kate Hudson in a bar. I was an angel and my best friend was a devil for Halloween… we left the party early because the theme was all-black, gothic horror, and my friend and I failed. So we decided to walk outside in the cold, screaming like idiots because we had been on a tour bus for 2 months. Most people don’t believe in ghosts and if you say you do… well you probably shouldn’t since you’ll just be called crazy 😜…  all this talk and I’m like what is this place ?? Disneyland for adults… whatever I thought it was kind of cute actually, but paid no mind whatsoever. Now the stories they told were pretty soft… the lady in white who glows in the corner of the room at exactly 2:20 at night, the sound of horses feet that carry the carriages on the rock entrance of the hotel at 3:00 right on the dot if you can be just quiet enough to listen. I’m like whatever… I was pretty tipsy, and at the elevator, my girlfriend almost got us kicked out of the hotel because she couldn’t wait to use the bathroom… she peed in the plant 🪴 right beside the elevator in front of the whole lobby… so classy I mean she was dressed as the devil 👿. But that night I lay in bed 🛌 and then it felt like a cold wind 🌬️ out of ******* nowhere, and all of a sudden, it pushed me down in the bed. Now usually when I tell this story most people say… she was just dreaming… no I wasn’t, I was WIDE AWAKE screaming from the top of my lungs 🫁 something was holding me down I couldn’t move for what felt like forever… it felt like someone was on top of me and I couldn’t get up for air… I ran so fast to my assistant’s door🚪and I didn’t realize it was locked 🔐 so I fell backwards… look I was scared 😳 and then she opened the door and looked at me like I was the biggest idiot… nobody till this very day believes me 🤦🏼‍♀️🌷 🤦🏼‍♀️ 🌷 🤦🏼‍♀️ 🌷 🤦🏼‍♀️

I’m not really sure where I found this picture, but I can only imagine what the **** is in there… do you guys believe in ghosts 👻😳😂👿 ???!!!!

📷: keidymoreno19

Edited by PokemonSpears
  • Love 9
  • Super Mods
4 minutes ago, devilsadvocate said:

Sounds like sleep paralysis 

Omg I've had that a few times in the past and its so scary.

Its literally the most terrifying thing to experience with your body.

You feel helpless and like you're trapped in your body.

• Love 1
  • Like 8

So nice without smartphones that celebs could go out and do sh’t like this without video evidence. Britney’s good girl image would have probably been ruined earlier if she had grown up in this smartphone era haha. We’d have videos from the hotel lobby / bar etc 

• Haha 3
  • Like 4
2 hours ago, Barmy86 said:

Exactly what I thought but I believ it was some sort of spirit.

who tf always brings up Zara Larson lol not even close

cause I do

aeCiRaL.gif

I love this remix

Edited by Jup1ter
  • Like 1
5 hours ago, princessmimi said:

Omg I've had that a few times in the past and its so scary.

Its literally the most terrifying thing to experience with your body.

You feel helpless and like you're trapped in your body.

Is because the brain goes more quickly than the body.

• Like 1

I believe in ghosts even if I haven't seen or experience it.

I love her paranormal stories, she was also attacked by a ghost in a home she owned in LA, that house is where Brittany Murphy died a few years later. 

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block