Willie Gomez posts new photos from Mexico

• Super Mods
3 minutes ago, Sebby said:

Seriously?

He’s one of Britney’s long time dancers. She’s posted multiple videos with him in the past and even made a post about him a few years back.

Are y’all even fans? 😂

Excuse me for not being a super obsessed fan that knows every single thing about her like some stalker.

Also I don't even think Britney remembers, so why are you being rude to me about it?

• Love 1
  • Like 1
Just now, PokemonSpears said:

I don't know why this is news worthy, but I can't at all the fake fans not knowing who he is, when he was a dancer since the Circus era all the way to POM and even attended her wedding

Right!

I guess now we know that requirements for being a moderator are well, nonexistent.

• Love 4
  • Like 4
  • Super Mods
20 minutes ago, Sebby said:

How am I being rude?

You’re a moderator for Britney’s biggest fan site and you’re shocked that a fan called you out for not recognizing a dancer who’s been with her on EVERY tour since 2008?

You seriously don't think your comment was rude especially cause I didn't know 1 dancer she had when she USED to be a popstar?

Btw a moderator's job is to maintain a website,

its not mandatory to know every single thing about Britney.

That would be borderline creepy and I'm sure she would feel the same way too.

• Love 1
  • Haha 2
  • Like 2
19 minutes ago, princessmimi said:

You seriously don't think your comment was rude especially cause I didn't know 1 dancer she had when she USED to be a popstar?

Btw a moderator's job is to maintain a website,

its not mandatory to know every single thing about Britney.

That would be borderline creepy and I'm sure she would feel the same way too.

Do you get paid, or is it voluntary? 

• Love 3
  • Like 2
1 hour ago, Sebby said:

Are y’all even fans? 

Yes we are, but why should I or @princessmimi know her dancers???? These people are doing their job, but we are interested in the main star, the others are just dancing, even for "competition" too.

And why should I know her dancer especially from something I'd rather forget? POMess was the biggest shame next to BJ's vocals.

• Love 1
  • Haha 2
28 minutes ago, Wendy Williams said:

Yes we are, but why should I or @princessmimi know her dancers???? These people are doing their job, but we are interested in the main star, the others are just dancing, even for "competition" too.

And why should I know her dancer especially from something I'd rather forget? POMess was the biggest shame next to BJ's vocals.

Because she’s literally talked about him A LOT and he’s been with her for over 12 years. He’s not just some random person and the fact that a post was even made about him sort of proves it.

• Love 3
  • Like 4
Just now, Sebby said:

Because she’s literally talked about him A LOT and he’s been with her for over 12 years. He’s not just some random person and the fact that a post was even made about him sort of proves it.

But for ME is some random person who just danced for her :chrissy_xtina_head_tilt_purse_sass:

And honestly, dancing is the last thing I care about in her MUSIC :byetina_xtina_Christina_aguilera_pink_leave_bye_walk_leave_carpet_cheetah_hat:

• Haha 4

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block