Willie Gomez posts new photos from Mexico

• Super Mods
13 minutes ago, trip to my touch said:

I dont see where i was rude. and still dont see why the user who brought this up wasnt getting any penalty. 

i am not acting and not complaining. just saying that its unjustified.

and i am not ´´bringing it up`` as i couldnt write anything for the last two days i am just continuing were ´´was made to leave`` the written exchange on sunday.

but yes, its all said now.

Calling someone a Prick is an insult but you know what I'm not gonna continue this.

Its a waste of energy.

You already have your own opinions on this and I have mine and thats it.

• Haha 1
6 hours ago, trip to my touch said:

i guess I am the ´´user``. why the blocking for two days? thats totally exaggerated, u didnt block @Sebby - and in your logic you must´ve felt attaced by him too. it is not the first time that you do unprovoced things like this. like I said try a more relaxed attitude and not beeing so irritable.

and dont block me again to avoid justification and conversation. ( @BadBunny @Sebby @Wendy Williams : gurl if i dont reply during the next day - she blocked my account again . so be careful :) ). this is not ´´harrasment`` - this is: not beeing silenced for nothing.

Take care, and be nice at others :tiffanynod_miss_ms_ny_new_york_yes_yas_nodding_agree:

10 hours ago, princessmimi said:

You were only restricted temporarily, it even said in your warning.

So I don't understand why you're so mad about it.

From a outsider's point of view. This is a troubling statement coming from a moderator.

It implies it's okay to restrict people just for the sake of doing so without any justification because "it's only temporarily".

You probably didn't mean it that way but it's still a very unlucky thing to read from a mod.

• Love 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block