Willie Gomez posts new photos from Mexico

• Super Mods
2 minutes ago, trip to my touch said:

not everyone with a diff opinion is automaticly rude

No but if you read their entire comment before replying to me,

you can see how they were saying because we don't know about a dancer that we aren't fans and were just being a jerk.

I'm not against opposite opinions however I am against people who choose to be disrespectful and smug towards others on here including mods especially for something this insignificant.

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, princessmimi said:

No but if you read their entire comment before replying to me,

you can see how they were saying because we don't know about a dancer that we aren't fans and were just being a jerk.

I'm not against opposite opinions however I am against people who choose to be disrespectful and smug towards others on here including mods especially for something this insignificant.

i read the whole conversation thank you very much.

esp. from a moderator I would expect a certain relaxed attitude with onlinecommunication (which is as we all know....) and not beeing irritable and beeing a pedantic currant prick I Luv You GIF by GIPHY Studios 2021

• Love 1
  • Like 2
9 hours ago, Sebby said:

How am I being rude?

You’re a moderator for Britney’s biggest fan site and you’re shocked that a fan called you out for not recognizing a dancer who’s been with her on EVERY tour since 2008?

Hey, she just thought you could have cleared it out who Willie is in a kinder way and not like are you even a fan?? mode. :) That's all.

10 hours ago, princessmimi said:

What does that have to do with my conversation with the other member?

Nothing really. Just curious. Seems like it would be a lot of work to do for free if it wasn’t something you were passionate about. Maybe it provides some sort of professional experience or is a community you want to support? Genuinely just curious. 

Edited by HearMeOnYourRadio
  • Like 1
11 hours ago, princessmimi said:

Excuse me for not being a super obsessed fan that knows every single thing about her like some stalker.

Also I don't even think Britney remembers, so why are you being rude to me about it?

I will say I did read their comment as a joke, but someones tone is always hard to read. I’m not sure how you meant “super obsessed fan” or “stalker” but I’ll assume it was said in jest. 

however this is a fan site, and most members here probably fit into a super fan category. When you think about it it’s probably just as strange that we know so many people for their connection to Britney. Probably more strange how we recognize and know the names of her family, rather than former co workers such as Felicia or big rob (or Willy). 

I think all that just comes with the territory when someone’s life has been as exposed as Britney’s. 

• Like 1
  • Super Mods
5 hours ago, HearMeOnYourRadio said:

I will say I did read their comment as a joke, but someones tone is always hard to read. I’m not sure how you meant “super obsessed fan” or “stalker” but I’ll assume it was said in jest. 

however this is a fan site, and most members here probably fit into a super fan category. When you think about it it’s probably just as strange that we know so many people for their connection to Britney. Probably more strange how we recognize and know the names of her family, rather than former co workers such as Felicia or big rob (or Willy). 

I think all that just comes with the territory when someone’s life has been as exposed as Britney’s. 

Look the thing is when it comes to written text, sometimes things get misinterpreted.

I took it as shade towards me.

It seemed like a direct attack since that user didn't reply to the member I was speaking to but to me.

• Like 1
  • Super Mods
6 hours ago, HearMeOnYourRadio said:

Nothing really. Just curious. Seems like it would be a lot of work to do for free if it wasn’t something you were passionate about. Maybe it provides some sort of professional experience or is a community you want to support? Genuinely just curious. 

Just because I don't know a dancer, you think that I don't have passion for Exhale?

Its normal to not know everything about something.

I love Exhale, I always have and regardless if its voluntary or a paid position, I still take this position seriously.

I mentioned on a thread a long time ago that I take everything in life seriously cause i'm a hard worker.

Yeah there are moments where I do get angry but also you guys got to consider that I'm a regular person and its human nature to get angry sometimes, doesn't mean I don't care about being on here.

I wouldn't be on here everyday if I didn't care.

• Love 1
12 minutes ago, princessmimi said:

Just because I don't know a dancer, you think that I don't have passion for Exhale?

Its normal to not know everything about something.

I love Exhale, I always have and regardless if its voluntary or a paid position, I still take this position seriously.

I mentioned on a thread a long time ago that I take everything in life seriously cause i'm a hard worker.

Yeah there are moments where I do get angry but also you guys got to consider that I'm a regular person and its human nature to get angry sometimes, doesn't mean I don't care about being on here.

I wouldn't be on here everyday if I didn't care.

Gurllllll i hate how u had to explain urself here, but it only goes to show how kind and nice u are even more. You are literally the kindest user here and I love how u are exactly the same since becoming a mod as well. Cause we all know a mod or 2 that were power hungry before and i hated how they treated users. And YES the first comment here had a rude undertone. Anyways sis,  Stay you :kiss_britney_blowing_pink_candies:

Edited by Markoct
  • Love 2
  • Haha 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block