Willie Gomez posts new photos from Mexico

• Super Mods
15 minutes ago, Markoct said:

Gurllllll i hate how u had to explain urself here, but it only goes to show how kind and nice u are even more. You are literally the kindest user here and I love how u are exactly the same since becoming a mod as well. Cause we all know a mod or 2 that were power hungry before and i hated how they treated users. And YES the first comment here had a rude undertone. Anyways sis,  Stay you :kiss_britney_blowing_pink_candies:

Aw thanks.

That is very kind of you to say. :) 

Yeah I don't think I'm better than everyone cause of my position, I've never let it get to my head.

• Like 1
19 hours ago, princessmimi said:

Just because I don't know a dancer, you think that I don't have passion for Exhale?

Its normal to not know everything about something.

I love Exhale, I always have and regardless if its voluntary or a paid position, I still take this position seriously.

I mentioned on a thread a long time ago that I take everything in life seriously cause i'm a hard worker.

Yeah there are moments where I do get angry but also you guys got to consider that I'm a regular person and its human nature to get angry sometimes, doesn't mean I don't care about being on here.

I wouldn't be on here everyday if I didn't care.

Truly was just out of curiosity and an off topic question. :)

• Like 1
On 3/10/2024 at 3:57 AM, LeglessJamie said:

And I LOVE how it isn't working. He literally went on tv shows, all in the hopes to become famous lmao

So you LOVE when people don't reach their goals ?! :teigen_chrissy_eek_awkward_um_cringe:

And you even named your profile after the physical misfortune of another person ... just wow.

On 3/10/2024 at 1:57 AM, LeglessJamie said:

He is soooooo unlikable. Only used her for his dream to become famous.

Hide contents

And I LOVE how it isn't working. He literally went on tv shows, all in the hopes to become famous lmao

You are a miserable person lol

21 minutes ago, Dodoo00 said:

So you LOVE when people don't reach their goals ?! :teigen_chrissy_eek_awkward_um_cringe:

And you even named your profile after the physical misfortune of another person ... just wow.

I love when people don't reach their goals when they're leeches, using other people's names to become famous off their backs, yes.

And Jamie got what he deserved, period. Karma.

8 minutes ago, LeglessJamie said:

At least a miserable person that doesn't need others to reach goals. 

What are you talking about? He was her dancer, an employee and decided to attempt to further his career, lots of people in the entertainment industry starts out as backup dancers, doesn't mean he was using her 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

• Love 1
7 minutes ago, LeglessJamie said:

I love when people don't reach their goals when they're leeches, using other people's names to become famous off their backs, yes.

And Jamie got what he deserved, period. Karma.

Will : You're not the one who's been putting on hours and hours of choreo since 2008 (with Britney alone), he's ambitious, since when that is a flaw? I don't remember seeing him trying to get advantage of B. And if she supported him, I guess he deserves it. He has a dream and worked and tried. That alone, deserves respect.

Jamie : Since when are you the Karma CEO?? Gurl, Karma will get you if you keep being happy for other people misfortune, ESPECIALLY when you don't even know them personally.

You must be a beautiful human being to have in someone's life.

• Haha 1
On 3/10/2024 at 9:48 PM, princessmimi said:

Look the thing is when it comes to written text, sometimes things get misinterpreted.

I took it as shade towards me.

It seemed like a direct attack since that user didn't reply to the member I was speaking to but to me.

i guess I am the ´´user``. why the blocking for two days? thats totally exaggerated, u didnt block @Sebby - and in your logic you must´ve felt attaced by him too. it is not the first time that you do unprovoced things like this. like I said try a more relaxed attitude and not beeing so irritable.

and dont block me again to avoid justification and conversation. ( @BadBunny @Sebby @Wendy Williams : gurl if i dont reply during the next day - she blocked my account again . so be careful :) ). this is not ´´harrasment`` - this is: not beeing silenced for nothing.

Edited by trip to my touch
  • Haha 1
  • Like 1
  • Super Mods
11 minutes ago, trip to my touch said:

i guess I am the ´´user``. why the blocking for two days? thats totally exaggerated, u didnt block @Sebby - and in your logic you must´ve felt attaced by him too. it is not the first time that you do unprovoced things like this. like I said try a more relaxed attitude and not beeing so irritable.

and dont block me again to avoid justification and conversation. ( @BadBunny @Sebby @Wendy Williams : gurl if i dont reply during the next day - she blocked my account again . so be careful :) ). this is not ´´harrasment`` - this is: not beeing silenced for nothing.

Wow what is with you?

All I did was defend myself and that gives you the right to insult me?

If you think its right to insult me, then I think its right to give you WPs.

Anyone who is disrespectful to any mod gets WPs for their behavior, that's one of the rules.

You seriously decided to take the time to write your petty comment over a warning on a website?

This is just a website, not real life.

1 minute ago, princessmimi said:

Wow what is with you?

All I was defend myself and that gives you the right to insult me?

If you think its right to insult me, then I think its right to give you WPs.

Anyone who is disrespectful to any mod gets WPs for their behavior, that's one of the rules.

You seriously decided to take the time to write your petty comment over a warning on a website?

This is just a website, not real life.

i did not insult anyone and having a different opinion is not disrespectfull.

its not beeing petty,

its just not beeing silenced and reply to a conversation, after 2 days were I wasnt able to cause of beeing blocked. it is not an attack.

• Like 1
  • Super Mods
1 minute ago, trip to my touch said:

i did not insult anyone and having a different opinion is not disrespectfull.

its not beeing petty,

its just not beeing silenced and reply to a conversation, after 2 days were I wasnt able to cause of beeing blocked. it is not an attack.

You literally called me a Prick in a conversation that had NOTHING to do with you.

That user was rude to me and the other member I replied to.

You butt in for no reason and insulted me.

1 minute ago, princessmimi said:

You literally called me a Prick in a conversation that had NOTHING to do with you.

That user was rude to me and the other member I replied to.

You butt in for no reason and insulted me.

ah now I seem to get it: a pedantic currant prick is the same as a bean counter - not an insult.

WWW.URBANDICTIONARY.COM

Beans are a cheap commodity, so to count them is a rather silly thing to do. A "bean counter" is one who nitpicks over small things in order to save costs. It is a derogatory term for accountants...

still wondering why I was blocked and the other user was not.

• Love 1
  • Super Mods
5 minutes ago, trip to my touch said:

ah now I seem to get it: a pedantic currant prick is the same as a bean counter - not an insult.

WWW.URBANDICTIONARY.COM

Beans are a cheap commodity, so to count them is a rather silly thing to do. A "bean counter" is one who nitpicks over small things in order to save costs. It is a derogatory term for accountants...

still wondering why I was blocked and the other user was not.

You were still rude regardless.

You were only restricted temporarily, it even said in your warning.

So I don't understand why you're so mad about it.

There are users on here who have gotten more way WPs and I haven't seen them complain and act like you did.

You act as if this was permanent but it wasn't.

And its over now, so why keep bringing this up?

9 minutes ago, princessmimi said:

You were still rude regardless.

You were only restricted temporarily, it even said in your warning.

So I don't understand why you're so mad about it.

There are users on here who have gotten more way WPs and I haven't seen them complain and act like you did.

You act as if this was permanent but it wasn't.

And its over now, so why keep bringing this up?

I dont see where i was rude. and still dont see why the user who brought this up wasnt getting any penalty. 

i am not acting and not complaining. just saying that its unjustified.

and i am not ´´bringing it up`` as i couldnt write anything for the last two days i am just continuing were ´´was made to leave`` the written exchange on sunday.

but yes, its all said now.

Edited by trip to my touch
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block