HOW ADORABLE IS THIS!? Britney, you will always be famous and remembered! Teaching the new generation of kids who TF the pop princess is!

Whenever I hang out with my niece or younger cousins I'll put on like oh la la and the BOMT album and they love it! I'm 15 (almost 16) and all of my friends love Britney. I see people all the time at school or at events with kids, and they were britney shirts, talking about her. britney's influence is amazing and unstoppable.

• Love 3
9 minutes ago, I might blackout said:

Whenever I hang out with my niece or younger cousins I'll put on like oh la la and the BOMT album and they love it! I'm 15 (almost 16) and all of my friends love Britney. I see people all the time at school or at events with kids, and they were britney shirts, talking about her. britney's influence is amazing and unstoppable.

Love that! If you were to ask me in 2011, I would have never thought that Britney would have the lasting power she continues to have today as the celebrated entertainer she truly is!

• Love 1
Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Popprincess19 said:

I don’t really like that black haired girl it feels like she is making fun of Britney 

7 minutes ago, Puppy said:

I agree

Loosen up. It’s not and never been that serious! The kids love it. 

Edited by BadBunny
  • Super Mods
1 minute ago, BadBunny said:

Loosen up. It’s not and never been that serious! The kids love it. 

No it’s not, you are spamming trying to make a hit thread like all those before you done. 

• Like 1
Posted (edited)
3 minutes ago, Puppy said:

No it’s not, you are spamming trying to make a hit thread like all those before you done. 

Where in this thread am I spamming? Where in the past have I spammed? As @Jordan Miller said, creating threads aren’t against the rules but please clarify. I wasn’t aware that responding to replies falls under that category.

Edited by BadBunny
1 hour ago, BadBunny said:

Where in this thread am I spamming? Where in the past have I spammed? As @Jordan Miller said, creating threads aren’t against the rules but please clarify. I wasn’t aware that responding to replies falls under that category.

You know what you’re doing….you clearly post negatively 90% of the time.  That’s just a difference I guess…I’ve never had that time to dedicate.  I don’t like Beyoncé at all, but have never browsed her fan sites, much less sign up, just to be hateful.

• Super Mods
1 hour ago, BadBunny said:

No just calling out your attention seeking ways with the many threads you posted today. They are all pointless threads but you love to bump them up. 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block