GYM GYM GYM TRAIN TRAIN TRAIN NO PAIN NO GAME

Are you guys excited with your gym routine?

Are you guys working out?

Summer is coming y'all!

I'm so excited now, I'm on a new gym, it's new and I love the equipment there + I'm working out with my BFF now, every afternoon,

It's waaaaay better to work out with a gym buddy, studies says it's also healthier, so I'm really happy we spent this time together, I love it and it's fun to do it, I'm so motivated at the moment, I hope I stay that way at least till summer ends. It[s not easy tho cause I have to drive 1h + the traffic after I leave the gym is insane, but we have fun in the car. 

47858467-9985823-image-a-23_163154447674

Are u guys taking suplemments?

I do, creatine + pre-workout

FlF75VaXoAYu4yd.jpg:large

• Haha 2
  • Like 1
2 minutes ago, KrisJ said:

I train 5-6 days a week. 

Back/Bi’s

Chest/Tri’s

Legs

Shoulders 

Usually throw in about 30 mins step machine or treadmill fast pace incline too. 

Supplements: Protein and Creatine 

That's hot, how long you've been doing it?

I'm inconsistent like this week, I just didn't go on Wednesday and Sunday,

This week I will try to go everyday, i just feel like resting on a mid-week 

and yes, I'm starting to do a 30 minutes of cardio after sessions, it feels good.

• Super Mods

I like to go to the gym, its fun to me especially since I watch movies on my phone while working out.

I have lost weight recently and I think I'm at a good weight right now

however I would like to know a routine to tighten and tone the body especially if you're female.

• Love 2
  • Super Mods

Yep, I work out 4-5 days a week and I have a very difficult advanced regime (hired a PT who works with people experienced with gym but want to push even further), and i literally feel like i went through war once im done. But, I have grown a lot, i look huge, and all without having to risk taking anabolic *********. So im very very happy :)

• Love 1
I've been running full body every day for the last four months and it's been great. Everyone comments that I need more rest days, but I haven't had any problem with recovery and I've had better results than the last four years I've been working out. That and some creatine and as much protein as possible. Works for me at least.
  • Love 1
9 hours ago, princessmimi said:

I like to go to the gym, its fun to me especially since I watch movies on my phone while working out.

I have lost weight recently and I think I'm at a good weight right now

however I would like to know a routine to tighten and tone the body especially if you're female.

I love to play War while on the treadmill, time flies 

• Like 1
Posted (edited)
7 hours ago, BUWYGF said:

Yep, I work out 4-5 days a week and I have a very difficult advanced regime (hired a PT who works with people experienced with gym but want to push even further), and i literally feel like i went through war once im done. But, I have grown a lot, i look huge, and all without having to risk taking anabolic *********. So im very very happy :)

Wow

I really want to experience those intense work outs,

but I don't have that extra many to fund it, maybe one day :lolnoworries_britney_hat_its_okay_excited:

Edited by Jup1ter

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block