As a person who's been watching Britney all these years, do you have any of her mannerisms?

• Super Mods
5 hours ago, Dcarp999 said:

We have the exact same eyes, down to the color, shape and setting (unfortunately nothing else, just the eyes) but it enables me to match her facial expressions perfectly. I've picked up many of them over the years.

But the one I really notice is the way she laughs and smiles at the same time with a wide open smile. I do this ALL the time.

Britney-Spears-and-Anson-Mount-in-Crossr

Me too lol

• Haha 1

I don't think so ?

Actually... I think the way I say thank you when someone compliments me is the same as her.

Like she acts kinda shy and embarrassed and says aw thank you. And I guess I do that.

I'm a sagittarius too, so I'm really free, quirky and unique like her. I think that's how most people would describe me.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block