Britney says she’s back teaching dance class with young girls

Last year on a Sunday in November 🌷🌷🌹🤔🤔🤔🤓🤓 !!! I was teaching a class the other day and it’s really interesting to see the support of other girls when they are communicating !!! Bullying these days isn’t so exposed or aggressive with girls, it’s extremely manipulative and just damn right mean !!! In the class I was teaching, these two girls were side by side but one wasn’t so confident, and she was confused by the constant SUPPORT the other girl was giving !!! The girl said “don’t worry you’re not the biggest one out here dancing” and right as she said that, I could see the little girl’s mind go “I never thought that to begin with why did she just say that” !!! I like to call it mean girl bullying … it’s when another girl says something out of support or something and you literally want to ***** slap them !!! Ok so I guess that’s not the answer but I of course wanted to cry when I saw that little girl’s spirit get sad and I immediately got protective !!! So I put my phone up to the mirror and shot them dancing !!! I specifically brought it over to the little one who had been downplayed by the other girls and I made sure they saw how ******* awesome she was !!! It made me so damn happy to see her confidence get better and then I thought about it !!! She reminded me a lot of myself !!! It’s not nice to be downplayed !!! I was open to the advice of others !!! I actually had a situation identical just two months ago with someone I don’t know that well and it hit me later because I was like … oh I’m so relatable I will just sit here and listen to this person’s bull**** I don’t even know !!! And I did just that until I taught my class and was like … I know I’m a girl who used to be famous way back then and I know I make mistakes !!! I do Instagram out of protection honestly and I like wearing pretty dresses and getting my hair fixed !!! I’m not sure why I’m explaining myself … I guess I wish I could have been a mean girl back when she was giving me her advice and put my Instagram in her face and make things awkward !!! There are 6 videos here which one is your favorite … straight up !!!

Edited by PokemonSpears

She said in the book it was the most incredible experience she had teaching little girls so, makes a lot of sense she's doing it again!

Oh, and she's asking Exhale what's your favorite video up there :)

PS: Exhale is that mean girl she talks about.

PS 2: What if the little mean girl read her Instagram? :ponderney_britney_thinking_sunglasses_hmm_wondering_deciding_orange_blue:

• Like 1
12 minutes ago, hi_kevin said:

i hope this is true! 

also its wild that she claims she “used to be famous”

Yeah... I think she might mean the level of famous as Billie Eilish or Selena Gomez or Dua Lipa, in relate to this new generations. So in that way she might not consider herself famous. Idk...

• Like 4

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block