Britney is sharing some positive things lately!

Crazy how many people here sometimes talk down Britney on the Britney forum.

14 minutes ago, ObsessedBritFan1 said:

I just thought I highlight this because I don't think she gets enough credit for making small steps to set boundaries and reduce stressors in her life by radiating strength and positivity. :sendinglove_kissing_heart_love_blowing:

This. You can't undo 13 years of trauma in around 2 of them, and the more little steps she take, the more she recovers, and it's really refreshing to see that Britney seems to, even if slowly, heal from her past. Go, girl! :D

• Love 7
  • Like 2
10 minutes ago, FFBetterThanBlackout said:

Crazy how many people here sometimes talk down Britney on the Britney forum.

This. You can't undo 13 years of trauma in around 2 of them, and the more little steps she take, the more she recovers, and it's really refreshing to see that Britney seems to, even if slowly, heal from her past. Go, girl! :D

So true! I think we forgot to highlight some of the wins. We focus too much on the negativity, and I think the rest gets lost sometimes. I thought I would post an unbiased and objective representation of her content since so many like to dissect only the negativity. 

I wonder how many will actually show her some support and real care. 

Keep going, Britney! We love it when you share your insights with us. 

• Love 3
  • Like 2
1 hour ago, Gutterguppy said:

She posts a fair amount of this type of content, but most here don't care. 

yeah like there was no message, there totally is

actually, she doesnt post anything meaningless, i bet dancing is very meaningful to her too

im ssometimes like why do we judge her dancing which i guess is meaningful for her.

Edited by FullyDattAndDatt3full
  • Love 4
  • Like 1
18 minutes ago, FullyDattAndDatt3full said:

actually, she doesnt post anything meaningless, i bet dancing is very meaningful to her too

im ssometimes like why do we judge her dancing which i guess is meaningful for her.

It's subjective and debatable, so I think it has been interesting to hear from both sides. 

However, I feel like there aren't any grey areas here. I think the stance on these positive views is either black or white. Usually, there is a positive reception from the fans. So, I'm choosing to highlight these here. 

Edited by ObsessedBritFan1
  • Super Mods
2 hours ago, ObsessedBritFan1 said:

I just thought I highlight this because I don't think she gets enough credit for making small steps to set boundaries and reduce stressors in her life by radiating strength and positivity. :sendinglove_kissing_heart_love_blowing:

I don't feel it gets enough love on here.

IMG-6162.jpg

Those are beautiful pictures!

They look so heavenly :) 

• Love 1
  • Like 1
2 hours ago, FullyDattAndDatt3full said:

I love the videos of her dancing too.
And when I search and read the lyrics of the songs she plays when she dances, they are quite meaningful and often express her feelings at the time, which I think is amazing!😀

• Love 3
1 hour ago, turquoise said:

I love the videos of her dancing too.
And when I search and read the lyrics of the songs she plays when she dances, they are quite meaningful and often express her feelings at the time, which I think is amazing!😀

Interesting! I never thought to look into it. I just thought she liked to jam to it. Not necessarily trying to convey an emotion - but you could be very much right!

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block