2024 Hearing Transcript: Judge Wants Britney To Testify; Rosengart: "There was abuse that occurred here!" Judge Luna Ignores Rosengart Discussing The Corruption of the Conservatorship. Judge Luna states: “I’m not trying the conservatorship of the person”

Britney NEEDS to testify. 

When she speaks up, things shift. I understand why she doesn't want to. It's traumatic, and adds tons of stress she doesn't need, nor want.

But unless she HERSELF makes an effort to bring the abuse into the light, no one else will. Because no one else CAN. She needs to be strategic about this. The Instagram posts have got to go.

Has this been any other traumatized person, then fine whatever. But she IS a public person. No matter how much she doesn't want to be one. That won't change even after she's dead. Meaning, the public perception matters as well. And right now it's doing her no favours.

The court should've helped her transition after the conservatorship. It's like jail. You've been isolated for however many years, and the world has changed. Anyone would need help, but Britney especially, due to the immense amount of added trauma.

If she can, she should take it to Congress. Be public about it, as in make official appearances. She needs to make it clear that she's serious about bringing justice for herself, and others abused by the system.

As much progress she has made, these people won't be squirming, apologizing, and scrambling until Britney goes to court in show of being a threat to them. I mean, why else would her father continuously fight her without a damn leg.

If Luna ordered her to testify, I honestly wouldn't mind. That would be good for her and the case. That's probably the only way they'll investigate the abuse further.

• Love 1
3 hours ago, Dark Willow said:

Right? The corruption is too big and strong to be stopped. Powerful people protecting it...

Britney case probably did some little damage between 2020-2021. The GP had no much idea of what a c-ship was... other cases like the Amanda Bynes helped it too.

The end of Britney c-ship was rushed (in my opinion) because the movement FreeBritney and media coverage were getting too big, too much noise for them. It could open a pandora's Box... 

Unfortunately Britney mental health never was a thing for them... I guess. It was more about the money and power. 

I still think the judge should have asked for Britney to complete a mental treatment before and after the end of the c-ship. I don't believe it ever happened.

That was exactly what didn't Britney want, another evaluation.

• Super Mods
8 minutes ago, Crayboy said:

Britney NEEDS to testify. 

When she speaks up, things shift. I understand why she doesn't want to. It's traumatic, and adds tons of stress she doesn't need, nor want.

But unless she HERSELF makes an effort to bring the abuse into the light, no one else will. Because no one else CAN. She needs to be strategic about this. The Instagram posts have got to go.

Has this been any other traumatized person, then fine whatever. But she IS a public person. No matter how much she doesn't want to be one. That won't change even after she's dead. Meaning, the public perception matters as well. And right now it's doing her no favours.

The court should've helped her transition after the conservatorship. It's like jail. You've been isolated for however many years, and the world has changed. Anyone would need help, but Britney especially, due to the immense amount of added trauma.

If she can, she should take it to Congress. Be public about it, as in make official appearances. She needs to make it clear that she's serious about bringing justice for herself, and others abused by the system.

As much progress she has made, these people won't be squirming, apologizing, and scrambling until Britney goes to court in show of being a threat to them. I mean, why else would her father continuously fight her without a damn leg.

If Luna ordered her to testify, I honestly wouldn't mind. That would be good for her and the case. That's probably the only way they'll investigate the abuse further.

Yeah I remember her saying how she wants to advocate for victims of conservatorships in her testimony.

I wonder what made her change her mind.

Just now, princessmimi said:

Yeah I remember her saying how she wants to advocate for victims of conservatorships in her testimony.

I wonder what made her change her mind.

Things shifted after she had the miscarriage and her kids stopped seeing her. She even moved houses to Kevin's neighborhood but then moved back since they refused to see her. 

I think that completely destroyed her.

• Love 2
  • Like 1
  • Super Mods
9 minutes ago, Lola2790 said:

Things shifted after she had the miscarriage and her kids stopped seeing her. She even moved houses to Kevin's neighborhood but then moved back since they refused to see her. 

Hm now that I think about it,

I think you're right.

She's probably very heartbroken from her kids rejecting her and then her having a miscarriage.

It sucks that she wasn't allowed to have a baby during the conservatorship,

she probably would be much happier and different than she is right now.

• Like 1
6 minutes ago, princessmimi said:

Hm now that I think about it,

I think you're right.

She's probably very heartbroken from her kids rejecting her and then her having a miscarriage.

It sucks that she wasn't allowed to have a baby during the conservatorship,

she probably would be much happier and different than she is right now.

People undervalue what that did to someone like Britney that has a first priority of being a mother. She gave up 13 years of freedom for her sons. 

• Love 6
  • Like 1
22 minutes ago, Fita said:

Can anyone beautifully summarize what exactly happened during that most recent hearing? I, as a non-native English speaker, am not understanding a comma (I'm sure there are other fans like me who would like to be informed about B's juridical situation too) @Hamelia@princessmimi @Lola2790?

Judge Luna wants Rosengard (Britney's lawyer) and Weingarten (Jamie's lawyer) to meet tomorrow on Feb 22 to negotiate an agreement on fee payment. I am not sure what it means except that Weingarten wants to be paid by Britney. Another lawyer also wants payment, and I don't know why.

The conservator (Jamie) had to submit accounting to the court each year. When Rosengart received the paperwork of the 12th accounting, it was incomplete, not in any orderly fashion with many pieces missing.  Rosengart objected to many items on this scrambled 12th accounting.

They are supposed to negotiate this 12th accounting as well.

I hope I got it right. 

Edited by Hamelia
  • Love 1
  • Super Mods
40 minutes ago, Lola2790 said:

People undervalue what that did to someone like Britney that has a first priority of being a mother. She gave up 13 years of freedom for her sons. 

I know, its so sad. :crying4_britney_crying_stages_tears_sad:

I wish her sons would try to repair the relationship with her especially since they are basically legal adults now.

Her family and K-Fed did a great job brainwashing her sons into not respecting and caring about her. :icant2_britney_nope_smh_head_shake_disappointed_everytime:

• Like 2
49 minutes ago, Hamelia said:

Judge Luna wants Rosengard (Britney's lawyer) and Weingarten (Jamie's lawyer) to meet tomorrow on Feb 22 to negotiate an agreement on fee payment. I am not sure what it means except that Weingarten wants to be paid by Britney. Another lawyer also wants payment, and I don't know why.

The conservator (Jamie) had to submit accounting to the court each year. When Rosengart received the paperwork of the 12th accounting, it was incomplete, not in any orderly fashion with many pieces missing.  Rosengart objected to many items on this scrambled 12th accounting.

I hope I got it right. 

Thank you, Hamelia! Well, I just don't get the accountings thing. But it's clearer now. It is good that judge Luna is focusing on the money missing, isn't it? Or she isn't doing that?

1 hour ago, Hamelia said:

I hope I got it right. 

That's right except Ingham was the one to object the 12th accounting and Rosengart agrees to those objections. 

The 12th accounting dispute has basically been a pending matter since 2019. 

In that accounting, fees were paid to Lou Taylor for matters that don't involve Britney which is illegal. For example, Lou sued a Britney fan, Bryan Kuchar using Britney's money when the things she sued him for do not pertain to Britney whatsoever. 

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Lola2790 said:

Wasn’t that because she kept posing nude on Instagram and they were embarrassed?  

1 hour ago, Lola2790 said:

That's right except Ingham was the one to object the 12th accounting and Rosengart agrees to those objections. 

The 12th accounting dispute has basically been a pending matter since 2019. 

In that accounting, fees were paid to Lou Taylor for matters that don't involve Britney which is illegal. For example, Lou sued a Britney fan, Bryan Kuchar using Britney's money when the things she sued him for do not pertain to Britney whatsoever. 

For clarification: Ingham was the lawyer the court assigned to Britney at the beginning of the conservatorship. Although Ingham never helped Britney, Lou Taylor's misuse of Britney's money was so obvious that he objected. This is also part of the 12th year accounting.

• Like 1
44 minutes ago, Blackout Britney said:

Wasn’t that because she kept posing nude on Instagram and they were embarrassed?  

That is what their father Kevin Federline said. However, Britney said that the boys stopped seeing her before while she was still in the conservatorship and no n'de pictures were posted. During the last two years of the conservatorship a professional company was responsible for Britney's person. The owner's name is Judi Montgomery. I remember reading Jodi's statement that she exchanged Britney's medical team and hired 2 life coaches for visits with the boys.

Britney wrote on IG that the boys did not really interact with her when they had visits. Sean Preston disappeared into his room and Jayden played the piano. The life coach told her that's what the boys liked to do. I was surprised that a life coach, who Britney had to pay, refused to help her with communication with the boys. They refused to have their picture taken with her, but at the same time, they had it taken with a friend of their father. That photo was all over the internet. There was also a moment when they completely refused to visit her. 

Edited by Hamelia
  • Love 1
  • Like 3

This case has gone back into the shadows ever since the media and the general public lost interest in sticking up for Britney. 

No progress has been achieved ever since and I don’t think there will be any.. eventually all the parties involved will end up settling and move on. 

Edited by Daniela.tomasseli
  • Like 2
9 minutes ago, Daniela.tomasseli said:

This case has gone back into the shadows ever since the media and the general public lost interest in sticking up for Britney. 

No progress has been achieved ever since and I don’t think there will be any.. eventually all the parties involved will end up settling and move on. 

The judge has asked everyone to attend a conference tomorrow with the discovery referre so they can achieve "global settlement."

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block