2024 Hearing Transcript: Judge Wants Britney To Testify; Rosengart: "There was abuse that occurred here!" Judge Luna Ignores Rosengart Discussing The Corruption of the Conservatorship. Judge Luna states: “I’m not trying the conservatorship of the person”

• Super Mods
9 minutes ago, Dark Willow said:

Right? The corruption is too big and strong to be stopped. Powerful people protecting it...

Britney case probably did some little damage between 2020-2021. The GP had no much idea of what a c-ship was... other cases like the Amanda Bynes helped it too.

The end of Britney c-ship was rushed (in my opinion) because the movement FreeBritney and media coverage were getting too big, too much noise for them. It could open a pandora's Box... 

Unfortunately Britney mental health never was a thing for them... I guess. It was more about the money and power. 

I still think the judge should have asked for Britney to complete a mental treatment before and after the end of the c-ship. I don't believe it ever happened.

I agree.

She should've been helped with transitioning into regular life again instead of just letting her go without any help or preparation.

I think that's where the judicial system went wrong.

Just like how a mental hospital has a care plan set for you when you leave,

the court should've done that with Britney.

• Love 4
16 minutes ago, whenthedogscaneout said:

It’s really dumb, but that’s the GP for you. Many fans said her IG wouldn’t be an issue when it comes to getting justice, but I think they give the GP and the justice system WAY too much credit. 

I don’t know much about the legal stuff, but I think even if Rosengart and Britney filed all the “right” things, it wouldn’t be enough at this point. Sadly, image is everything.

And Britney is globally famous. Image is everything, she released a tell all book, she was accusing many people of horrible things. She dragged her entire family. She is very exposed.

The Britney "doesn't give a ****" era couldn’t be in a worst time. 

The GP will not do a research, they don't know much about the abuse.

Her IG account is one of the worst things for Britney since the end of her c-ship. The fact it keeps going with the unhinged content making her look bad all the time... i don't know how it's possible. 

• Love 1

Britney should definately testify. Her power is unmatched. Every single thing she does is worldwide news. Imagine exposing the case to that level by attending the court date. If she wants this to move forward, she has to show up.

She's capable, with the right training and coaching from Rosengart, she could do it 

• Love 6
Just now, warioaddams said:

Britney should definately testify. Her power is unmatched. Every single thing she does is worldwide news. Imagine exposing the case to that level by attending the court date. If she wants this to move forward, she has to show up.

She's capable, with the right training and coaching from Rosengart, she could do it 

What training and coaching does she need to testify overpaying fees? This isn't a criminal case yet and the judge is right whether we like it or not she's not trying anything other than the fees. 

• Love 1

I love Britney & glad that she finally gets to live her life on her terms. Makes me happy.

That being said, unfortunately the content she chooses to post & the way she carry's herself on social media does her and her case no favors. It just stirs up the narrative that the cship was needed in the first place. And while its a messed up reality, it’s a reality nonetheless. As unjust as it is, the Judges and public are probably less inclined to support her cause if she continues to present herself in the manner that she is.

And while it’s not what fans want to hear, it’s the reality of the matter unfortunately.

• Love 1
  • Like 4

1 hour ago, Gutterguppy said:

Got around to reading the transcript and I think I am either confused or misreading. Judge Luna wants Britney to testify on behalf of her missing money and why she's not paying petition fees? @Lola2790

I don't think that Judge Luna understands the extent of the abuse. No wonder, Rosengart brought it up again.

• Love 1
  • Like 1

She needs to bring this to congress and out of California judicial system. The state of California was complicit in the formation of the illegal conservatorship to begin with. They're never going to put justice for Britney ahead of covering their own tracks. 

I wish I understood why Britney stays in California or the USA at all.

Edited by ElectricPlatypusLove
  • Love 5
  • Like 2
26 minutes ago, Hamelia said:

I don't think that Judge Luna understands the extent of the abuse. No wonder, Rosengart brought it up again.

Reread the transcript again and this part struck out to me from luna:

Do you feel it would be a wise investment of your client's money -- at this point she's going to be
fronting it from what I can tell -- into a resolution? Again, mediation means everybody has to give something.

6 minutes ago, ElectricPlatypusLove said:

She needs to bring this to congress and out of California judicial system. The state of California was complicit in the formation of the illegal conservatorship to begin with. They're never going to put justice for Britney ahead of covering their own tracks. 

I wish I understood why Britney stays in California or the USA at all.

Can Britney leave the state of California even though she's in the middle of litigation? I always felt that was what was keeping her there (along with the boys, who are gone ofc), but maybe I'm wrong.

• Like 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block