2024 Hearing Transcript: Judge Wants Britney To Testify; Rosengart: "There was abuse that occurred here!" Judge Luna Ignores Rosengart Discussing The Corruption of the Conservatorship. Judge Luna states: “I’m not trying the conservatorship of the person”

8 hours ago, Dark Willow said:

Yeah, they definitely won't pay...

I agree about the public pressure. That's the real reason the judge released Britney... The public and media were attacking the c-ship system, too much exposure of the corruption there.

Now Britney is free, so the public doesn't care about the rest. And with her social media persona, most people (ignorant ones),think it was a mistake the end of the c-ship. 

It will be hard to make people be interested again.

You summed up basically everything I’ve been thinking. I’ve come to terms with the fact that no one who was involved with the conservatorship will pay for their crimes. If we’re lucky James will be used as the scapegoat and live the rest of his remaining years behind bars, and Loucifer/TriStar might have a tarnished reputation in Hollywood and may have to pay back a small amount of money, but other than that… I don’t see anything else happening. The media is too scared to even mention Loucifer’s name, and practically nobody knows about other big players in the conservatorship like Robin, Sam Ingham, Eden/Black Box. It’s just a very sad situation all around. 

And yes, I honestly don’t think people realize how lucky Britney is to be out of the conservatorship. Hell, I don’t even think Britney herself realizes it. Britney’s testimony, the documentaries that were coming out left and right, the Free Britney movement and pressure from fans and the GP alike… it was a perfect storm of everything coming together at the right time. If I sit back and actually think about it, it legitimately blows my mind that Britney was actually able to be freed. I don’t believe in god but I do think there was some kind of divine intervention involved.

I think a lot of fans need to just be happy with the fact that Britney is a free woman and leave it at that. Seeing those people pay for their crimes would be amazing but the American justice system is just too corrupt, and almost always works to protect cronies like Loucifer. Britney may be powerful but unfortunately she’s not powerful enough to take down a system that’s been operating the way it has been for decades. No one single person is. 

• Like 3
10 minutes ago, BraveNewSeth said:

You summed up basically everything I’ve been thinking. I’ve come to terms with the fact that no one who was involved with the conservatorship will pay for their crimes. If we’re lucky James will be used as the scapegoat and live the rest of his remaining years behind bars, and Loucifer/TriStar might have a tarnished reputation in Hollywood and may have to pay back a small amount of money, but other than that… I don’t see anything else happening. The media is too scared to even mention Loucifer’s name, and practically nobody knows about other big players in the conservatorship like Robin, Sam Ingham, Eden/Black Box. It’s just a very sad situation all around. 

And yes, I honestly don’t think people realize how lucky Britney is to be out of the conservatorship. Hell, I don’t even think Britney herself realizes it. Britney’s testimony, the documentaries that were coming out left and right, the Free Britney movement and pressure from fans and the GP alike… it was a perfect storm of everything coming together at the right time. If I sit back and actually think about it, it legitimately blows my mind that Britney was actually able to be freed. I don’t believe in god but I do think there was some kind of divine intervention involved.

I think a lot of fans need to just be happy with the fact that Britney is a free woman and leave it at that. Seeing those people pay for their crimes would be amazing but the American justice system is just too corrupt, and almost always works to protect cronies like Loucifer. Britney may be powerful but unfortunately she’s not powerful enough to take down a system that’s been operating the way it has been for decades. No one single person is. 

Well if she wants to use her platform in her favor she could achieve some things. I know she may not feel like it but she has the ability. 

• Like 1
21 minutes ago, BraveNewSeth said:

Britney may be powerful but unfortunately she’s not powerful enough to take down a system that’s been operating the way it has been for decades. No one single person is. 

You're underestimating what Britney speaking publicly again can do. 

If she takes up the offer from Congress and speaks...or if she stands outside of the LA sheriff's department and does a press conference stating she was trafficked and had her money stolen by x, y, and z, the immense pressure will cause arrests to be made. 

Because she's been silent and it's all been so private for 2 years, no one from the general public knows there's even court proceedings going on.

• Like 2

All these narrow minded comments about Britney not testifying is exhausting. There must be a plan and strategy in all of this, they are not fools.

As much as I want Britney to testify to speed things up, if you think about it, with Britney getting all this bs from her simple ig posts, what do you think would happen if she actually testified? I think it's best that they keep things as quiet and solve this in the best way.

Look at these brainless people with the logic concluding Britney is a fake activist and her wish to fix things is bs. Twisting words and intentions is just beyond.🤦🏻‍♂️

I pray things could shift towards the best for Britney.

• Love 1
10 hours ago, monalisaney81 said:

I love Britney & glad that she finally gets to live her life on her terms. Makes me happy.

That being said, unfortunately the content she chooses to post & the way she carry's herself on social media does her and her case no favors. It just stirs up the narrative that the cship was needed in the first place. And while its a messed up reality, it’s a reality nonetheless. As unjust as it is, the Judges and public are probably less inclined to support her cause if she continues to present herself in the manner that she is.

And while it’s not what fans want to hear, it’s the reality of the matter unfortunately.

I just want to know if Britney is aware her behavior can make things difficult for her case and if she is ok to be labelled as crazy. She really doesn't give a ****?

A people logic with her scenario would try to prove her family was wrong and how easy is taking care of herself without the need of the c-ship, no more scandals and a productive life. Britney is showing the complete opposite.

It's strange her lawyer didn't talk to her about this.  Or she didn’t listen to him, but still...

• Like 1
3 hours ago, BraveNewSeth said:

I feel like not even Lou reputation will suffer... her Tristar empire still growing and hiring artists. Jamie really was a scapegoat, I wonder what deals were made for the old man simply accept that. He never exposed Lou or any other person from what we know. He didn't work alone, he was too dumb for the whole thing.

I think if Britney truly wanted she could make some noise, she was invited to talk about her case and refused.

Her case just seems lost from day one. Conflict of interest, shady people involved... lots of powerful people and companies. And yeah, Britney not powerful enough, people don't take her seriously and she just stays quiet.

We don't know exactly what her lawyer wants too. Do we believe he wants to expose an entire corrupt system (that maybe he is part of)? I don't know.

Edited by Dark Willow
  • Like 1
3 hours ago, The Dream said:

Well if she wants to use her platform in her favor she could achieve some things. I know she may not feel like it but she has the ability. 

3 hours ago, Lola2790 said:

You're underestimating what Britney speaking publicly again can do. 

If she takes up the offer from Congress and speaks...or if she stands outside of the LA sheriff's department and does a press conference stating she was trafficked and had her money stolen by x, y, and z, the immense pressure will cause arrests to be made. 

Because she's been silent and it's all been so private for 2 years, no one from the general public knows there's even court proceedings going on.

I think she’ll speak out and start helping people who are in abusive conservatorships eventually. Y’all need to remember she’s only been free for about two and a half years. She’s still dealing with her own trauma and trying to navigate her life in a way that’s going to help build peace and tranquility. Let’s give her some time to help herself first. 

It’s also difficult because Britney can’t just come out and be like… “Lou Taylor of TriStar Entertainment and my father conspired to put me in a conservatorship and forced me to work against my will for 13 years.” That’s going to open herself up to some massive litigation. It sucks because she has to wait for the courts to make their decisions, but something like this is going to take years (potentially) and as I said previously I already know what the outcome will most likely be. 

43 minutes ago, Dark Willow said:

I just want to know if Britney is aware her behavior can make things difficult for her case and if she is ok to be labelled as crazy. She really doesn't give a ****?

A people logic with her scenario would try to prove her family was wrong and how easy is taking care of herself without the need of the c-ship, no more scandals and a productive life. Britney is showing the complete opposite.

It's strange her lawyer didn't talk to her about this.  Or she didn’t listen to him, but still...

Yeah, I have to admit… I’m definitely all for Britney doing whatever the hell she wants, but it’s frustrating watching her sabotage herself in front of the entire world. And the sad thing is she’s explained herself plenty of times. She’s explained why she posts the ***** and the dancing videos, and it makes sense. But when she’s doing it with caked on eye make up and hair that looks like it hasn’t been washed in a month, it looks less empowering and more like a mental breakdown. 

I just don’t think she cares anymore. She’s been robbed of 13 years of her life and she’s gonna do what she wants and when she wants to. And that’s fine, but it’s gonna come at the cost of all the goodwill she’s built with the public. 

• Like 1
On 2/22/2024 at 12:34 AM, Hamelia said:

I don't think that Judge Luna understands the extent of the abuse. No wonder, Rosengart brought it up again.

The judge must have lived under a rock.

Rosengart had to summarize everything in one minute wich is absurd.

The judge also asked if Rosengart thought it was wise to spend his clients money on this (something like that). I thought he worked pro bono.

Britney have nothing to testify about when it comes to money - but I wonder what kind of question they would ask if she had to?

• Love 1

She can’t speak because she’s not well. That’s all there is to it. It’s just super odd that Britney herself isn’t fighting this battle and not more involved. All this is about HER and she can’t even show up. If she showed up in court and kept speaking up imagine what could be done. It’s hard to help someone who won’t help themselves….

Edited by stronger1992
  • Like 2
28 minutes ago, anti aging said:

Her insta has pushed away her family, fans and now will create issues in the court. She needs someone to be bl**t with her and tell her she looks like she’s on crack 

Her family exploited her. Real fans are not pushed away. She does not look like she is on crack. The court is not interested in her IG. 

Your comments are inappropriate.

• Love 8
29 minutes ago, Hamelia said:

Her family exploited her. Real fans are not pushed away. She does not look like she is on crack. The court is not interested in her IG. 

Your comments are inappropriate.

These users are out of their damn minds with these comments. I don't know why there aren't repurcussions for saying things like that 

• Love 5
6 hours ago, stronger1992 said:

She can’t speak because she’s not well. That’s all there is to it. It’s just super odd that Britney herself isn’t fighting this battle and not more involved. All this is about HER and she can’t even show up. If she showed up in court and kept speaking up imagine what could be done. It’s hard to help someone who won’t help themselves….

That was the cons explanation in the law suits regarding Sam Lutfi vs Lynne Spears and Brand Sense vs Britney Spears.

Britney was declared incompetent and the world believed it.

So for you to come 10 years later knowing what we know now is so damaging. And that goes for everyone.

She was taking advantage and abused on so many levels under the state if California. I am honestly greatful she is alive.

• Love 1
  • Like 2
On 2/22/2024 at 7:04 AM, rik said:

Imagine if Britney testified at Congress. I would love to see her speak out about conservatorship abuse and become an advocate like she expressed she wanted to be. Ultimately though, I get that she wants to live her life. 

She is too busy being a mess on social media

• 1 month later...

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block