2024 Hearing Transcript: Judge Wants Britney To Testify; Rosengart: "There was abuse that occurred here!" Judge Luna Ignores Rosengart Discussing The Corruption of the Conservatorship. Judge Luna states: “I’m not trying the conservatorship of the person”

Imagine if Britney testified at Congress. I would love to see her speak out about conservatorship abuse and become an advocate like she expressed she wanted to be. Ultimately though, I get that she wants to live her life. 

• Love 1
  • Like 8

I don't think Britney testifying in this hearing needs to happen, this is all about the money and a ruling on if money will be paid or not.

Britney was in the C ship so her testimony over money I don't think would change anything, if this was about C ship abuse, and other stuff then definitely testify. 

• Like 2
3 minutes ago, whenthedogscaneout said:

The only reason Britney was released from the con was that there was public pressure and everyone was rooting for her. Unless that somehow happens again, the justice system will continue to be corrupt. It’s sad but it doesn’t seem realistic to expect Team Con would actually pay for their crimes at this point. 

Yeah, they definitely won't pay...

I agree about the public pressure. That's the real reason the judge released Britney... The public and media were attacking the c-ship system, too much exposure of the corruption there.

Now Britney is free, so the public doesn't care about the rest. And with her social media persona, most people (ignorant ones),think it was a mistake the end of the c-ship. 

It will be hard to make people be interested again.

• Love 1
  • Like 1
  • Super Mods
12 minutes ago, Dark Willow said:

I agree about the public pressure. That's the real reason the judge released Britney... The public and media were attacking the c-ship system, too much exposure of the corruption there.

Now Britney is free, so the public doesn't care about the rest. And with her social media persona, most people (ignorant ones),think it was a mistake the end of the c-ship. 

I agree with your comment.

Its very sad how corrupt the judicial system is in the US especially in California.

I think its also sad how the judge thinks focusing on what happened to the money is more important than the abuse of power and greed that Britney had to endure for 13 years!

She's the way she is cause of the abuse!

I just hope some justice gets served in this lifetime towards those abusers especially her father.

• Love 4
  • Like 2
5 minutes ago, Dark Willow said:

It’s really dumb, but that’s the GP for you. Many fans said her IG wouldn’t be an issue when it comes to getting justice, but I think they give the GP and the justice system WAY too much credit. 

I don’t know much about the legal stuff, but I think even if Rosengart and Britney filed all the “right” things, it wouldn’t be enough at this point. Sadly, image is everything.

• Love 1
17 minutes ago, princessmimi said:

I agree with your comment.

Its very sad how corrupt the judicial system is in the US especially in California.

I think its also sad how the judge thinks focusing on what happened to the money more than the abuse of power and greed that Britney had to endure for 13 years!

She's the way she is cause of the abuse!

I just hope some justice gets served in this lifetime towards those abusers especially her father.

Right? The corruption is too big and strong to be stopped. Powerful people protecting it...

Britney case probably did some little damage between 2020-2021. The GP had no much idea of what a c-ship was... other cases like the Amanda Bynes helped it too.

The end of Britney c-ship was rushed (in my opinion) because the movement FreeBritney and media coverage were getting too big, too much noise for them. It could open a pandora's Box... 

Unfortunately Britney mental health never was a thing for them... I guess. It was more about the money and power. 

I still think the judge should have asked for Britney to complete a mental treatment before and after the end of the c-ship. I don't believe it ever happened.

Edited by Dark Willow
  • Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block