Britney: "I have issues… I’m not perfect so I have to remind myself daily to look up and know I’m not alone. From every angle I was being hurt for no reason"

46 minutes ago, Sia said:

Same thing, different day.

She's gone from being a symbol of bravery to being a symbol of "who not to be."

It's crazy to think how many victims of trauma there are out there who don't have have the blessings and resources she has at their disposal, yet they somehow come out being true pioneers for change. Hell, even Paris Hilton has proven people wrong.

Yet here you are. 

• Love 6
54 minutes ago, Sia said:

It's crazy to think how many victims of trauma there are out there who don't have have the blessings and resources she has at their disposal, yet they somehow come out being true pioneers for change. Hell, even Paris Hilton has proven people wrong.

Girl, what do you want from her? Recovery isnt linear. People go back and forth. 

• Like 6
57 minutes ago, femmef4toole said:

Whatever she’s said about her family & friends is part of her process, they’re the reason she is so isolated after all. There is no delusion on my part. Because unlike you I don’t expect anything from the woman, I just want her to be safe. She can trash talk me & my mother if she wants. You have had too much internet and more over entitlement and should log off. We have no use for you.

You're the one claiming she's kept her empathy and kindness, yet you kind of just acknowledged that she's done just quite the opposite. Whether it's a trauma response or not doesn't change the fact that she still does it, so don't get mad at me for your own words.

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, Sia said:

You're the one claiming she's kept her empathy and kindness, yet you kind of just acknowledged that she's done just quite the opposite. Whether it's a trauma response or not doesn't change the fact that she still does it, so don't get mad at me for your own words.

She has kept empathy & kindness for those who deserve it, actually. 

AND I’ll say it again, she can be as vile as she wants to her abusers. Tbh? You sound like one of them. 

Edited by femmef4toole
  • Love 4
  • Like 1
  • Super Mods
3 hours ago, Sia said:

Wow your comment is so rude.

Regardless of how Britney appears on her IG,

it does not give you the right to judge her.

Not everyone recovers from trauma quickly, sometimes it takes longer for other people and also considering how she was mistreated by medical professionals including doctors and therapists, its no wonder she doesn't want anything to do with them.

You should have more compassion for her especially considering what she went through.

Its amazing that she's still here and hasn't killed herself.

She is a survivor.

• Love 4
  • Like 1
6 minutes ago, princessmimi said:

Not everyone recovers from trauma quickly, sometimes it takes longer for other people and also considering how she was mistreated by medical professionals including doctors and therapists, its no wonder she doesn't want anything to do with them.

You should have more compassion for her especially considering what she went through.

She is a survivor.

I teared up a little, that was beautiful! And it makes perfect sense - those who are meant to remedy her trauma, TRAUMATISED her. She’s doing it her own way and we have no authority on whether or not that’s effective but we should just sympathise that she can’t just pop into the doctors office for help! 

Edited by femmef4toole
  • Love 2
  • Like 1
  • Super Mods
7 minutes ago, femmef4toole said:

I teared up a little, that was beautiful! And it makes perfect sense - those who are meant to remedy her trauma, TRAUMATISED her. She’s doing it her own way and we have no authority on whether or not that’s effective but we should just sympathise that she can’t just pop into the doctors office for help! 

Aw thanks :) 

Yeah when she wants to get help, she will get help.

No one can force her.

I just wish her father and Team Con protected her from medical professionals mistreating her but no all they cared about is how much money she brought them. :sad_britney_ftr_for_the_record:

• Love 2
3 minutes ago, princessmimi said:

Aw thanks :) 

Yeah when she wants to get help, she will get help.

No one can force her.

I just wish her father and Team Con protected her from medical professionals mistreating her but no all they cared about is how much money she brought them. :sad_britney_ftr_for_the_record:

I think the sick thing is Jamie and her team wanted them to treat her like this. To like put her in her place when she was feeling strong. It’s really all their fault - ofc the medical profs are awful too but I bet they’d not of touched her without all the money being thrown at them. Actually. No. If I was them and they were throwing money at me to make Britney look not well I’d still say nah. Cba! 

• Love 1
  • Super Mods
5 minutes ago, femmef4toole said:

I think the sick thing is Jamie and her team wanted them to treat her like this. To like put her in her place when she was feeling strong. It’s really all their fault - ofc the medical profs are awful too but I bet they’d not of touched her without all the money being thrown at them. Actually. No. If I was them and they were throwing money at me to make Britney look not well I’d still say nah. Cba! 

Agree.

They were pretty s.adistic when it came to how they treated her in the conservatorship.

They got off on putting her in her place and treating her like a child.
Its no wonder why she acts younger than her age nowadays cause if you are constantly treated a certain way,

eventually you can become that way.

• Love 1
38 minutes ago, princessmimi said:

She is a survivor.

Most people here wouldnt last 5 seconds dealing with what brit dealt with during that con. Smh. 

• Love 4
4 hours ago, Switchy said:

Exactly! She will be working though her trauma for years, possibly the rest of her life. 

With court battles still looming and people still purposefully trying to trigger her, it would make sense for her healing to slower and have more road blocks. People need to give this woman space and grace.

Who hasn't given her any space though? Britney is free to do as she pleases and working through the trauma can be tough, although I'm sure not having a routine doesn't help. 

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block