Britney: "I have issues… I’m not perfect so I have to remind myself daily to look up and know I’m not alone. From every angle I was being hurt for no reason"

Same thing, different day.

She's gone from being a symbol of bravery to being a symbol of "who not to be."

It's crazy to think how many victims of trauma there are out there who don't have have the blessings and resources she has at their disposal, yet they somehow come out being true pioneers for change. Hell, even Paris Hilton has proven people wrong.

• Haha 2
  • Like 1

I wonder if this nice and sweet personality people - specially famous ones - say about Britney was the fake nice version she's talking about? Like I suppose Britney is sweet in her nature but I wonder if often that sweetness celebrities talk about was the fake nice sweet version Britney embodied to cope with everything?

• Like 2
7 minutes ago, Sia said:

It's crazy to think how many victims of trauma there are out there who don't have have the blessings and resources she has at their disposal, yet they somehow come out being true pioneers for change. Hell, even Paris Hilton has proven people wrong.

I get what you mean, but at the same time people heal in their own time. What might be easily processed for one person, might take years for someone else. The only thing that I hope is that Britney actually gets the help she needs and WANTS to get better. By the look of her instagram it doesn't look like she is taking it seriously and there seem to be no change in the past 3 years. But then again it might be what she wants to share. I'm hoping for the best outcome for her.

• Love 5
14 minutes ago, Sia said:

Yet Paris Hilton nor Lindsay Lohan went through what Britney did. Britney literally lost everything. I can imagine being difficult to build back up.

• Love 4

It took Paris Hilton 20 years to publish her book. She had years of therapy after she got out of that cruel "therapy" school that lied to her parents about the program. The school is now - finally - closed. In her book, she writes that she and her husband finally found someone to truly help her.

• Love 6
  • Like 1
18 minutes ago, Sia said:

Do you know how to process trauma?
Especially to that level?
She might have "blessings and resources" she can use. But being betrayed and abused to that level, by even medical professionals who were meant to be looking after her wellbeing. I wouldn't blame her for not reaching out for help, she's never been able to trust anyone.

Not for a long time.

• Love 6
  • Like 1
22 minutes ago, Sia said:

yes exactly, this can be said about everyone here. but trauma doesn’t have some straight line, it doesn’t look pretty. look inside and focus on yourself, you’re ugly from the inside 

• Like 5
4 hours ago, Fita said:

I wonder if this nice and sweet personality people - specially famous ones - say about Britney was the fake nice version she's talking about? Like I suppose Britney is sweet in her nature but I wonder if often that sweetness celebrities talk about was the fake nice sweet version Britney embodied to cope with everything?

No fake personality. She talks about the time when she was in the conservatorship and then in that 4-month program (2019) where she was isolated until they let her join other patients. She said she was fine and just taking time out because her father was ill. In reality, she was contacting her lawyer Ingham, her mother, her sister and a friend in the hope they would help her get out and not ply her with lithium. 

Edited by Hamelia
  • Like 3
2 minutes ago, UnusualCammie93 said:

Do you know how to process trauma?
Especially to that level?
She might have "blessings and resources" she can use. But being betrayed and abused to that level, by even medical professionals who were meant to be looking after her wellbeing. I wouldn't blame her for not reaching out for help, she's never been able to trust anyone.

Not for a long time.

THIS.

People on here go on about trauma like they know it. And they probably do. I do. But this is another level of trauma - she wasn’t just betrayed she was destroyed. We’re lucky to have what’s left of her and I am certain she will comeback to herself in her own time - even if not, so long as she can find some semblance of peace on the daily, that’s all we can ask for, us, fans, who don’t know a thing about her!

• Love 6
  • Like 1
20 minutes ago, femmef4toole said:

So because she has the platform & resources, she must surely recover? Honestly, FU. Many people with less than DO recover but it doesn’t mean everyone (including those with privileges like Britney WILL). How dare you, honestly. You sound like one of those fans that expected a number 1 album, tour and some sort of tell all Oprah interview etc once freed. I’d sooner be her than be you. At least she has retained her empathy and kindness. 

Empathy and kindness? So talking crap about your peers for literally no reason and using every opportunity to talk about the family she so much wants nothing to do with is her retaining empathy and kindness.

My gosh, your delusion writes itself.

• Haha 2
3 minutes ago, Sia said:

Empathy and kindness? So talking crap about your peers for literally no reason and using every opportunity to talk about the family she so much wants nothing to do with is her retaining empathy and kindness.

My gosh, your delusion writes itself.

Whatever she’s said about her family & friends is part of her process, they’re the reason she is so isolated after all. There is no delusion on my part. Because unlike you I don’t expect anything from the woman, I just want her to be safe. She can trash talk me & my mother if she wants. You have had too much internet and more over entitlement and should log off. We have no use for you.

Edited by femmef4toole
  • Love 4
  • Like 1
18 minutes ago, Hamelia said:

It took Paris Hilton 20 years to publish her book. She had years of therapy after she got out of that cruel "therapy" school that lied to her parents about the program. The school is now - finally - closed. In her book, she writes that she and her husband finally found someone to truly help her.

Exactly! She will be working though her trauma for years, possibly the rest of her life. 

With court battles still looming and people still purposefully trying to trigger her, it would make sense for her healing to slower and have more road blocks. People need to give this woman space and grace.

• Love 6
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block