Former Playboy Bunny Zoe Gregory claimed she 'made out' with Justin Timberlake at the Playboy mansion

• Content Curators

In an exclusive interview with DailyMail.com Zoe Gregory said Justin Timberlake initially declined her advances by telling her he was dating Cameron Diez. 

But when Zoe teased that his girlfriend was 'not with you now,' he agreed to strip down to his shorts and jump into Hugh Hefner's indoor pool. 

“He didn't want to look like a wimp. We both got in the grotto and we both got our kit off – down to his shorts – and we ended up fooling around”

'”I didn't have s** with him, but we had a fondle and we made out.”

“I met so many famous people during those nights out. But I only hooked up with a couple and one of them was Justin.”

“He was in the grotto one night and had a big head and said something about Cameron Diaz, because that's who he was dating at the time.”

“I was like, "Well, she's not with you now, so what's up? You're in the Playboy Mansion so what do you think is going to go down here?"

“He said, 'Oh Ok!' He was being cocky because he was drunk.”

“I just wanted to tick him off my list, to be honest. It was literally a five-minute thing and from what I can remember, he was decent.“
spacer.png

Edited by Cqleb

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block