Britney posts revelatory Instagram post: "she looks too young to be holding a cigarette 🤦🏼‍♀️"

9 minutes ago, Yanal said:

No, I'm just not as blind as you to say okay to everything she does. thats all.

I love that you think, we as stans, are in some sort of management position to ‘okay’ anything she does or says on social media.

Like I don’t love everything she posts on IG, but I don’t see the point of bashing her over it either - we know she’s been through some **** and trauma ain’t pretty. Have some compassion.

• Love 7
  • Like 2
1 minute ago, nwonder said:

Stans olarak bizim, onun sosyal medyada yaptığı veya söylediği her şeyi 'tamamlayacak' bir tür yönetim pozisyonunda olduğumuzu düşünmeniz hoşuma gidiyor.

Sanki onun IG'de paylaştığı her şeyi sevmiyorum ama bu konuda ona saldırmanın da bir manasını göremiyorum - onun bazı şeyler yaşadığını ve travmanın hoş olmadığını biliyoruz. Biraz şefkat gösterin.

I'm sorry, but I can't look at things this emotionally. You can take a look, I respect that. I don't think at one point it looked like she was trying to recover from trauma. She does not use or cannot use her energy in this direction. The whole world has already given her enough affection for the last 3 years. For the last 3 years, the whole world has always spoken positively about her. Everyone understood her and saw what difficulties she was going through. People apologize to her.. She received the most affection and respect she deserved in her career of the last 25 years. Although not completely 100%, this was the most understood period of her career. And I can say that there is a problem.. and I cannot ignore this problem. I'm sorry,... I don't want to look at his videos and say "ahh how sad, she's been through so much" anymore. I think she should stand up now. I think it's time to recover. 

• Like 4
3 minutes ago, spreadmywings said:

I wish I could :sad_britney_ftr_for_the_record:

but I'm just a mortal that can dream

I understand these posts are cringe, but comparing her mannerisms to that of a person who takes m3th, cr@ck, hard dr**s, etc. is low. You claim to be surrounded by people who suffer from said substance abuse, so not only should you be able to make that distinction, but you should know better than to carelessly throw that term around where it does not apply. 

• Love 6
51 minutes ago, Yanal said:

Girl, you are trying in vain. This forum is full of blind fans saying how great she is with every post. I have personally witnessed how many patients struggle with trauma. but this is never one of them. The more you tell the truth on this forum, the more you get hated... but guess who's right at the end of the day?

If you are truly in a healthcare profession, I feel sorry for your patients. Everybody deals with their trauma differently - basic knowledge. Coming to an internet forum for Britney fans to bash her, reeeal classy (sarcasm). 

• Love 7
39 minutes ago, Yanal said:

I'm sorry, but I can't look at things this emotionally. You can take a look, I respect that. I don't think at one point it looked like she was trying to recover from trauma. She does not use or cannot use her energy in this direction. The whole world has already given her enough affection for the last 3 years. For the last 3 years, the whole world has always spoken positively about her. Everyone understood her and saw what difficulties she was going through. People apologize to her.. She received the most affection and respect she deserved in her career of the last 25 years. Although not completely 100%, this was the most understood period of her career. And I can say that there is a problem.. and I cannot ignore this problem. I'm sorry,... I don't want to look at his videos and say "ahh how sad, she's been through so much" anymore. I think she should stand up now. I think it's time to recover. 

I mean, you realise there isn’t a time frame on how long it takes a person to heal from trauma, right ? It doesn’t just magically disappear after 3 years just because you will it to.

You don’t have to give her love or affection nor do you have to like her content. But I don’t see how us constantly coming here and complaining & bashing her and telling her to ‘get over it’ is helping? 

Edited by nwonder
  • Love 4
  • Like 3
2 minutes ago, Hamelia said:

If you are truly in a healthcare profession, I feel sorry for your patients. Everybody deals with their trauma differently - basic knowledge. Coming to an internet forum for Britney fans to bash her, reeeal classy (sarcasm). 

Of course I'm not a doctor. who said this? You can rest assured that I am a die-hard Britney fan and have been following her since '99. Do you think Britney is really trying to deal with her traumas? Anyway, I don't want to talk more about this. We are the first to argue that Britney is not free. You were among those who thought she was okey.. 

20 minutes ago, Hamelia said:

you talk about 'everybody deals with trauma differently" like all Britney's behavior is just 'trauma response' but healing... Since you also seem to know a lot about how people with deep traumas deals with it you also must know that they do it with alcohol, dr*g/s, pills, se*x, gambling, food, etc. when they don't seek for professional help and meds and even with it, they tend to go back to the escapism. Do you even think Britney is really healing, even if slowly or is she stucked in trauma and trapped in the escapism? with no real help. So... how about being worried Britney is going down hills and looks drunk, drugged, and totally lost is 'bashing' her?? It really depends on the intention of who says it. There are people that says it just to shame and judge her but there another people that does it because knows it is not normal not iconic and it may take her away from us, from her kids, from herself one day, We are tired of losing people to dr**s, pills, etc you name it but while they were doing it they were just 'iconic' until its too late and people start saying ' we should have seen it '

Edited by spreadmywings
  • Love 2
  • Like 2
3 minutes ago, nwonder said:

Yani, bir kişinin travmadan kurtulmasının ne kadar süreceği konusunda bir zaman çerçevesi olmadığının farkındasınız, değil mi? Sırf siz istediniz diye 3 yıl sonra sihirli bir şekilde ortadan kaybolmaz.

Ona sevgi veya şefkat göstermenize ya da içeriğini beğenmenize gerek yok. Ama sürekli buraya gelmemizin, şikayet etmemizin, ona saldırmamızın ve ona 'bunun üstesinden gelmesini' söylememizin nasıl yardımcı olduğunu anlamıyorum? 

Do you realize how harmful it is to say that these videos are very natural? Do you realize how bad it is to normalize this? There's a woman screaming for help and you're trying to normalize it to me. But no, this is not normal. It's already very strange that you ignore this. You can still tell me to be compassionate about this issue. 3 years is a very reasonable period to minimize the traumas... but unfortunately, while we expect it to get better, we see someone getting worse every day. The woman who has trust issues in her life and does not trust anyone is associated with a man with a criminal past. Unfortunately, the last person who wanted to help her ran away from her. You still act as if there is no problem and continue to show affection to her every move. I hope she doesn't end up like Amy and that she becomes a healthy individual as soon as possible. It's all I want.

• Love 1
21 minutes ago, spreadmywings said:

I understand what you're saying and tho' I've been trying to raise some awareness to her situation, I also say "hey that rude and mean" when I read someone calling her 'crackhead' or something like that. In this case, I did not intended to call her names by judging, its the first time I compared her mannerisms to a dr*g addicted and you know why? Because its the reality. The last videos show it clearly. Seriously, I've volunteer in dr*g rehabilitation center in the past because I have family members with dr*g issues and in that video she's smoking (not because of the cigarette but the whole thing) gave me certainty about doubts I've been had about Britney, and I think its Paul who has been giving it to her.

I've decided to call it by the accurate name because I saw so many comments here 'queen' 'iconic' normalizing she's thinking she's so cool and rebellious by living like she is right now. Its like lets stop living in a bubble and reality is harsh.

Amy Winehouse people also found iconic her erratic behavior and messy look but she was a dr*g addicted and it took her life and people only cared how iconic she was... Sometimes people have to be more rational than emotional and calling it by the name. But with no judgement or mean or shame but as a wake up call

We can't help her unfortunately. This is why cship was so bad to her. She was said no to everything and now she is doing everything bc of rebelling. As an adult she could be given instruments to live her life and escape bad situations but instead she was a kid controlled  every move, even surveillance...i mean how unhealthy and unhuman was that to do to by her own father. I blame it to her father and all of her family. I believe they could do smth more than just controlling her with meds to make her dancing puppet. Now she is getting everything she was forbidden for decade. I just pray god helps her and things get better. Nothing else we can do.

• Love 3
1 hour ago, spreadmywings said:

I understand what you're saying and tho' I've been trying to raise some awareness to her situation, I also say "hey that rude and mean" when I read someone calling her 'crackhead' or something like that. In this case, I did not intended to call her names by judging, its the first time I compared her mannerisms to a dr*g addicted and you know why? Because its the reality. The last videos show it clearly. Seriously, I've volunteer in dr*g rehabilitation center in the past because I have family members with dr*g issues and in that video she's smoking (not because of the cigarette but the whole thing) gave me certainty about doubts I've been had about Britney, and I think its Paul who has been giving it to her.

I've decided to call it by the accurate name because I saw so many comments here 'queen' 'iconic' normalizing she's thinking she's so cool and rebellious by living like she is right now. Its like lets stop living in a bubble and reality is harsh.

Amy Winehouse people also found iconic her erratic behavior and messy look but she was a dr*g addicted and it took her life and people only cared how iconic she was... Sometimes people have to be more rational than emotional and calling it by the name. But with no judgement or mean or shame but as a wake up call

How is berating her for her Instagram content raising awareness? You have no definitive proof of anything and it’s all just conjecture. 

• Love 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block