Britney posts revelatory Instagram post: "she looks too young to be holding a cigarette 🤦🏼‍♀️"

9 hours ago, Defend Britney said:

who hurt u sweetheart 

The user actually made a valid point.

She think it's badass and rebellious, but she actually forgot she's 43yo.

And these explanatory posts only prove that she has no plans, no trolling, just randomly doing stuff and trying to explain it later on when getting backlash for it. I would respect her more if she does it and leave it at that, no explanation. 

• Love 1
  • Like 6
2 hours ago, DarielXO said:

Yes, but there's a huge difference between living with trauma and healing. Many people believe living with it means healing. No. You can live with it without making any progess, and it usually gets worse. So when I see fans think it'll go away simply because she's existing and spinning and twirling and smoking and having beefs on IG, aka rebelling, that's sad to see.

I don't think she's making progress, she keeps repeating the very same stories. In therapy you talk about these stories from different perspectives until you don't need to talk about them anymore. That doesn't take 2 or 3 years. Of course you always have other stories to digest. If I look back, my own stories were completely different just a year ago, I just kept thinking about the same 5 stories over and over again for 20-30 years, and then I got over them real quickly. Now I have a different set of stories I can't get over, that's how it works.

I don't see this in her behavior, so I don't think she's healing. She's in the original loop.

Btw, there is a time frame. Shrinks say C-PTSD is ~8 years.

I agree. Both sides of this equation (those who support her Insta and those who are unsupportive) have the advantage of saying that we don’t know what goes on behind closed doors. And no, we don’t know. But as someone who has also gone through my own mental health challenges, I can say that I don’t think some of the content she shares with the entire world is compatible with healing in most cases. I’m not judging her, but I’m also not going to pretend otherwise.

Edited by NotBuyingIt
  • Love 3
23 hours ago, spreadmywings said:

I understand what you're saying and tho' I've been trying to raise some awareness to her situation, I also say "hey that rude and mean" when I read someone calling her 'crackhead' or something like that. In this case, I did not intended to call her names by judging, its the first time I compared her mannerisms to a dr*g addicted and you know why? Because its the reality. The last videos show it clearly. Seriously, I've volunteer in dr*g rehabilitation center in the past because I have family members with dr*g issues and in that video she's smoking (not because of the cigarette but the whole thing) gave me certainty about doubts I've been had about Britney, and I think its Paul who has been giving it to her.

I've decided to call it by the accurate name because I saw so many comments here 'queen' 'iconic' normalizing she's thinking she's so cool and rebellious by living like she is right now. Its like lets stop living in a bubble and reality is harsh.

Amy Winehouse people also found iconic her erratic behavior and messy look but she was a dr*g addicted and it took her life and people only cared how iconic she was... Sometimes people have to be more rational than emotional and calling it by the name. But with no judgement or mean or shame but as a wake up call

The rest of the GP agrees with this take. 
This forum will never agree bc they are stans. 

I was focused on the cigarettes at first and didn't realize this song was called "Dirty Diana."

It's a song that Michael Jackson is mad at Diana Ross. He really wanted to marry Diana Ross and thought she would too, but in the end Diana betrayed Michael and married a Swiss millionaire. I think Diana took advantage of Michael.

With a song this intense and angry, it's no wonder Britney's dancing is so aggressive.:katycream_perry_witness_nod_yes:

I can honestly say I am worried and hope I dont make up to the news she is dead.

Not because the Instagram videos but because of everything she is dealing with at the moment.

Court, divorce, her sons, her family, adapting - all of it. In front of the hole world. Again.

Wouldnt you crumble? I would. I would probably be suicidal and in dire need of a support system and people around with good intentions.

Once again - the way you dont relate and reflect is so ******* weird to me.

So if that happens, and its a deep fear of mine, dont come here and be regretful.

Think before you speak. She is a ******* human being.

• Like 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block