Britney posts revelatory Instagram post: "she looks too young to be holding a cigarette πŸ€¦πŸΌβ€β™€οΈ"

10 hours ago, Yanal said:

Of course I'm not a doctor. who said this? You can rest assured that I am a die-hard Britney fan and have been following her since '99. Do you think Britney is really trying to deal with her traumas? Anyway, I don't want to talk more about this. We are the first to argue that Britney is not free. You were among those who thought she was okey..Β 

You said you had seen many 'patients'. Now you pretend that you were a member of the free Britney movement. At that time, I was not saying that she was ok. It looks like to me that you are a pretender of many things.

I think that everyone wants Britney to be perfect and she will never be, she tried during the Glory and Britney Jean era and she was a lil bit dull, dressing better, but distant, image controlled, she was unhappy and unreliable, sometimes people flaws are what makes them who they are, if she goes perfect she will go into a big conflict with herself cause she never was!

All we can do is let her be, she's an artist, she provokes, she shares 10% of her life that is dancing and fashion, and yes, she takes her daily bath and brush teeth, to sweat is such an amazing thing, to dance and workout you feel alive, I see no harm

• Love 2
2 hours ago, Hamelia said:

You said you had seen many 'patients'. Now you pretend that you were a member of the free Britney movement. At that time, I was not saying that she was ok. It looks like to me that you are a pretender of many things.

''Β I have personally witnessed how many patients''

I don't think you are literate. Did I say mine there? I talked about the patients I witnessed. This could be family, friends or my friend's patients. Someone in my family may be a doctor. Anyway, at the end of the day, everyone knows who will be right. I'm sorry you're having trouble understanding. Get well soon

13 hours ago, nwonder said:

I mean, you realise there isn’t a time frame on how long it takes a person to heal from trauma, right ? It doesn’t just magically disappear after 3 years just because you will it to.

Yes, but there's aΒ huge difference between living with trauma andΒ healing. Many people believe living with it meansΒ healing. No. You can live with it without making any progess, and it usually gets worse. So when I see fans think it'll go away simply because she's existing and spinning and twirling and smoking andΒ having beefs on IG, aka rebelling, that's sad to see.

I don't think she's making progress, she keeps repeating the very same stories. In therapy you talk about these stories from different perspectives until you don't need to talk about them anymore. That doesn't take 2 or 3 years. Of course you alwaysΒ have other stories to digest. If I look back, my own stories were completely different just a year ago, I just kept thinking about the same 5 stories over and over again for 20-30 years, and then I got over them real quickly. Now IΒ have a different set of stories I can't get over, that'sΒ how it works.

I don't see this inΒ her behavior, so I don't think she'sΒ healing. She's in the original loop.

Btw, there is a time frame. Shrinks say C-PTSD is ~8 years.

• Love 4
32 minutes ago, DarielXO said:

Yes, but there's aΒ huge difference between living with trauma andΒ healing. Many people believe living with it meansΒ healing. No. You can live with it without making any progess, and it usually gets worse. So when I see fans think it'll go away simply because she's existing and spinning and twirling and smoking andΒ having beefs on IG, aka rebelling, that's sad to see.

I don't think she's making progress, she keeps repeating the very same stories. In therapy you talk about these stories from different perspectives until you don't need to talk about them anymore. That doesn't take 2 or 3 years. Of course you alwaysΒ have other stories to digest. If I look back, my own stories were completely different just a year ago, I just kept thinking about the same 5 stories over and over again for 20-30 years, and then I got over them real quickly. Now IΒ have a different set of stories I can't get over, that'sΒ how it works.

I don't see this inΒ her behavior, so I don't think she'sΒ healing. She's in the original loop.

Btw, there is a time frame. Shrinks say C-PTSD is ~8 years.

8 years? Jesus this is going to go on till she’s 50… 

3 hours ago, Jup1ter said:

I think that everyone wants Britney to be perfect and she will never be, she tried during the Glory and Britney Jean era and she was a lil bit dull, dressing better, but distant, image controlled, she was unhappy and unreliable, sometimes people flaws are what makes them who they are, if she goes perfect she will go into a big conflict with herself cause she never was!

All we can do is let her be, she's an artist, she provokes, she shares 10% of her life that is dancing and fashion, and yes, she takes her daily bath and brush teeth, to sweat is such an amazing thing, to dance and workout you feel alive, I see no harm

True…. I never thought the squeaky clean image was her. She always was a true red neckΒ 

4 minutes ago, Blackout Britney said:

8 years? Jesus this is going to go on till she’s 50… 

That's what they told me when I started it. I'm not even sure she started it. Plus, it depends on what kind of therapy she'd choose. I started with CBT but now doing EMDR. Just talking to a shrink could be useful, sure, but as far as I know serious PTSD/CPTSD needs a bit more than that.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Γ—
Γ—

We noticed you're using an ad blocker Β :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated πŸ’œΒ Β 

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. πŸ™

I've disabled ad block