Did You Ever See Her Vegas Residency?

14 minutes ago, Fita said:

How was Britney with you? Her eyes, her perfume? Details?

She was super, super sweet and unnecessarily kind towards me. So, I had a picture of our first M&G on my t-shirt when I greeted her. She asked me my name, and I began introducing myself. After I told her my name, I said, "You probably don't remember me." *points to t-shirt with a wide smile* and she chuckled and said, "Of course, sweetie, I would remember a cutie like you." I giggled afterwards. Then she said, "Are you ready to take our photo together?" and she looked at me, beaming all doe-eyed with a child-like excitement while motioning me towards the camera crew, but I couldn't move. I was just stunned by her presence and energy. She was literally radiating with her tight outfit. I distinctly remember her looking freakishly skinny, with thick, short hair, but very much like a Barbie. She's really beautiful in person. Her makeup made her look 18. I remember I couldn't close my mouth, and my eyes felt like they would drop out of their sockets. She looked at me, turned and giggled at the camera crew, maybe a little perplexed, then back at me. Somehow, I snapped out of it at that point, rushed to her, grabbed the back of her shoulder, and I remember she leaned into me and grasped my lower back hard. I couldn't believe I had Britney Spears practically on top of me. That's how it felt, at least haha.  Then she said, it was pleasant meeting you again. I hope we see each other again soon. Enjoy the show ... and at this point, for some reason, I panicked; I guess I didn't want to leave ... so I started babbling about how much I loved her music and how Toxic shaped my life LMFAO ... and she was so cute, her expressions mirrored the urgency of my voice, I remember she nodded and furrowed her eyebrows like she cared about what little meaningless thing I was telling her ... then her security team gave her a look ... well I couldn't tell ... but I felt their presence near me ... she darted to the left ... looked at me nodding again ... then I think I got the cue I should leave soon ... then she looked at the security and she said "ugh huh, ok one sec" ... and she turned to me and said, aw thank you so much sweetie .... and I said, it was nice meeting you again, I wish you all the best with everything! And she smiled at me and security ushered her away and I felt security place their hand on my back to direct me towards the exit semi-forcefully ... LMAO ... I think I talked to her for a good 2-5 min and held up the line. I remember hearing people being pissed cause she didn't have time to get on stage, and she rushed through some of the M&G after me, lol 

• Love 7
7 hours ago, princessmimi said:

Hey you guys,

I got inspired to make this thread because my Google account showed me pictures of my trip seeing her live in concert for the first time in Vegas which was 10 years ago today.

It was a very surreal experience and I had a great time.

I even saw her again 2 years later for my birthday and got lots of souvenirs I still have to this day.

Obviously we all didn't know the truth of what her life was really like and I do feel bad that she was forced to perform and wouldn't have went if I knew.

I am glad I got to see her in concert though.

I will always cherish the memories I have of those nights with my souvenirs and pictures.

Now tell me have you guys seen her residency and if so, 

what was your experience like?

I got it see her 2 times.  The first time was in October 2014 for my birthday and I was directly in front by Edan. I met this really awesome girl and her boyfriend kept bringing us Belvedere and sodas. Brit seemed into it and winked at me a few times. She g

June 2016 I was upfront and it was still amazing. I think it was a bit better than the prior time but she looked frigging great. It hindsight it makes since because she was getting ready for Glory. 

• Love 2
  • Super Mods
25 minutes ago, RBFLOVESBRITNEY said:

I got it see her 2 times.  The first time was in October 2014 for my birthday and I was directly in front by Edan. I met this really awesome girl and her boyfriend kept bringing us Belvedere and sodas. Brit seemed into it and winked at me a few times. She g

June 2016 I was upfront and it was still amazing. I think it was a bit better than the prior time but she looked frigging great. It hindsight it makes since because she was getting ready for Glory. 

Yeah I saw her the 2nd time in September 2016 and there was a major difference compared to the first time I went.

Its like the fire and passion she had was back.

It just sucks how it went away afterwards due to what her dad and Team Con did to her :sad_britney_ftr_for_the_record:

• Love 1
59 minutes ago, ObsessedBritFan1 said:

She was super, super sweet and unnecessarily kind towards me. So, I had a picture of our first M&G on my t-shirt when I greeted her. She asked me my name, and I began introducing myself. After I told her my name, I said, "You probably don't remember me." *points to t-shirt with a wide smile* and she chuckled and said, "Of course, sweetie, I would remember a cutie like you." I giggled afterwards. Then she said, "Are you ready to take our photo together?" and she looked at me, beaming all doe-eyed with a child-like excitement while motioning me towards the camera crew, but I couldn't move. I was just stunned by her presence and energy. She was literally radiating with her tight outfit. I distinctly remember her looking freakishly skinny, with thick, short hair, but very much like a Barbie. She's really beautiful in person. Her makeup made her look 18. I remember I couldn't close my mouth, and my eyes felt like they would drop out of their sockets. She looked at me, turned and giggled at the camera crew, maybe a little perplexed, then back at me. Somehow, I snapped out of it at that point, rushed to her, grabbed the back of her shoulder, and I remember she leaned into me and grasped my lower back hard. I couldn't believe I had Britney Spears practically on top of me. That's how it felt, at least haha.  Then she said, it was pleasant meeting you again. I hope we see each other again soon. Enjoy the show ... and at this point, for some reason, I panicked; I guess I didn't want to leave ... so I started babbling about how much I loved her music and how Toxic shaped my life LMFAO ... and she was so cute, her expressions mirrored the urgency of my voice, I remember she nodded and furrowed her eyebrows like she cared about what little meaningless thing I was telling her ... then her security team gave her a look ... well I couldn't tell ... but I felt their presence near me ... she darted to the left ... looked at me nodding again ... then I think I got the cue I should leave soon ... then she looked at the security and she said "ugh huh, ok one sec" ... and she turned to me and said, aw thank you so much sweetie .... and I said, it was nice meeting you again, I wish you all the best with everything! And she smiled at me and security ushered her away and I felt security place their hand on my back to direct me towards the exit semi-forcefully ... LMAO ... I think I talked to her for a good 2-5 min and held up the line. I remember hearing people being pissed cause she didn't have time to get on stage, and she rushed through some of the M&G after me, lol 

omg that’s so cool!

I did meet her for a M&G, fans have no idea how tense it is to wait in line and how the experience is blurry, I can’t remember much, but it’s just like you said it.

I do remember they all laughed when I entered the room cause I said something that slipped my mind lol and after the picture I was with a girl who entered before me, she was there when I exited the room with a bodyguard that was assisting her, so anxious like almost passing out, she was crying saying something like “Britney is so beautiful, she’s an angel, she’s my life” and “that it went so fast” and blah blah blah,

I was with them for a minute just processing my experience that I teared my eyes with the girl cause it’s just surreal to meet your idol, it’s like a dream and so silly at the same time, then I left the area to see the show,

I feel like a lucky fan! :)

• Love 4

Even tho I had a M&G I would trade that experience to watch the Circus Tour, to me  the fans that saw the Circus Tour are the real lucky fans. I will never forgive myself to not go see it,

and I still hate my friend that preferred to do a cruise in the Bahamas instead of going with me to Miami to watch the show. 

19 minutes ago, Jup1ter said:

omg that’s so cool!

I did meet her for a M&G, fans have no idea how tense it is to wait in line and how the experience is blurry, I can’t remember much, but it’s just like you said it.

I do remember they all laughed when I entered the room cause I said something that slipped my mind lol and after the picture I was with a girl who entered before me, she was there when I exited the room with a bodyguard that was assisting her, so anxious like almost passing out, she was crying saying something like “Britney is so beautiful, she’s an angel, she’s my life” and “that it went so fast” and blah blah blah,

I was with them for a minute just processing my experience that I teared my eyes with the girl cause it’s just surreal to meet your idol, it’s like a dream and so silly at the same time, then I left the area to see the show,

I feel like a lucky fan! :)

I've had some fans tell me they walked in say hi took the photo and can't even remember what she looked like 😅 I was like what was even the point why didn't you converse 

• Haha 1
7 hours ago, Jup1ter said:

Even tho I had a M&G I would trade that experience to watch the Circus Tour, to me  the fans that saw the Circus Tour are the real lucky fans. I will never forgive myself to not go see it,

and I still hate my friend that preferred to do a cruise in the Bahamas instead of going with me to Miami to watch the show. 

Aw, I became a fan in between blackout and circus and I was able to see her for Circus when she came to El Paso. It was insane being there, I remember feeling some of her movements in the nosebleeds, her weave was kind of a mess but she was on fire. 

I saw her in February? 2014. I went alone and she was brunette. She performed Alien and I was livid 

She was so small and far away. Like I knew it was Britney but it feels like I didn’t really see her if that makes sense. Would’ve been amazing seeing her up close but I’m glad I can say I’ve seen her once before she retired :tifftear_miss_ny_new_york_ms_crying_wipe_tears_sad:

• Love 1
17 hours ago, PokemonSpears said:

it was really cool

Well, at first it was so strange when I got in the theater, because by that point I had seen basically every single show since 2013 through YT and Instagram clips, that even though it was the first time I was there in my life, it felt like a deja vu, like as if I had been there millions of times before.

My first show I was in the GA area. She looked incredibly beautiful, and this is late 2017 I'm talking about, the racoon eyes and so, but in person I swear she looked amazing. Not even the most HD video made her justice, because also the lighting plays a huge role. Even the outfits that people criticized so much, even the most hideous (the red tutsi roll one) looked so pretty and shimmery. All her outfits were very sparkly.

Even the backup dancers, which I never cared about, everyone looked so beautiful in person, like they were all super models or something, men and women.

And Britney looked so much shorter, like a tiny little doll. She was so fit. And her dancers were much shorter than I had realized too. I mean, it should be obvious by watching the clips that they're not that much taller than Britney, but it never clicked in my head how short Britney was and thus how short the male dancers were too.

The second show I was sitting in the middle rows, I couldn't get front row, but I was at like the 4th row or so.

17 hours ago, ObsessedBritFan1 said:

Thanks for sharing. I can imagine that must have been a mix of awkward + fear of bothering Britney + excitement and so it goes... And, you know, imagine all the classiest iconic actors of Hollywood must have looked stunning in person... And so did Britney, according to you both (I guess, one of you). Lucky you!

Edited by Fita
  • Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block