BRITNEY: "We're SLIVING as Paris Hilton would say!" Jacob Diamond Posts Unseen Videos of Britney & Vicky T

51 minutes ago, RedBloodedWoman said:

Vicky’s dad is a CEO at Sony, everybody acts like she’s some random nice girl

Vicky's dad is an elderly gentleman who used to be a well-known British singer, then he was with Sony, but he has long been retired. If he were a powerful executive, Vicky wouldn't be a struggling artist.

Do you see how much finger pointing is going on at everybody in Britney's orbit? Nobody is "allowed" to be her friend. Everybody has some connection to somebody else even if it is farfetched. At the same time, people complain about her isolation. I am sure she has friends who keep in the background for exactly that reason. Paris dared support her openly and was accused of being friends with friends of friends of ...

Britney's fans are her saviors and her curse. 

Edited by Hamelia
  • Love 2
2 hours ago, Hamelia said:

Vicky's dad is an elderly gentleman who used to be a well-known British singer, then he was with Sony, but he has long been retired. If he were a powerful executive, Vicky wouldn't be a struggling artist.

Do you see how much finger pointing is going on at everybody in Britney's orbit? Nobody is "allowed" to be her friend. Everybody has some connection to somebody else even if it is farfetched. At the same time, people complain about her isolation. I am sure she has friends who keep in the background for exactly that reason. Paris dared support her openly and was accused of being friends with friends of friends of ...

Britney's fans are her saviors and her curse. 

What a weirdo, you have no clue what Britney’s relationship with Vicky was like… she was fired for a reason. Who’s in control of Britney’s estate? John Zabel. Sony. **** off.

10 hours ago, RedBloodedWoman said:

Vicky’s dad is a CEO at Sony, everybody acts like she’s some random nice girl

i FELT so bad for her one stupid fans started attacking her. and for what reason? I still don't understand why they did that. she was just being friends with britney while doing her job. It's like exhale can't have anything nice, we also gotta attack :xcuseme_mad_say_what_hmm_confused:

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block