WTF: I just saw Brit's new ig post and I'm having a meltdown!!!! What's going on with Britney Spears?

How sustainable is this? ….as in, how long will Britney be posting erratic videos like this before something awful goes down? I agree that it’s very hard to watch our girl crash and burn over the course of 4 years, and it seems like it’s gotten so much more strange and concerning in the past 8 months. I’m so worried, but I respect that she’s just trying to figure out life on her own.

• Like 2
49 minutes ago, itsxrichiexbish said:

oh no she’s smoking a cig and dancing… seriously these are big problems to you guys??? wow you must love such privileged lives if this ruffles your feathers 😂

Don’t you think it’s a bit disrespectful and entitled to light up and smoke in a dance studio that doesn’t belong to her, which others will also be using? Not to mention illegal! 

I read that she’s at this place: 

https://www.instagram.com/waikapudanceworks?igsh=dXc3NnluZ29sc21r

Apparently they shared one of her earlier dancing posts from yesterday, but quickly removed it. 

• Like 1
36 minutes ago, Yanal said:

Are there still people saying she's fine? You are either pretending to be blind or you are blind. she doesn't look healthy, good and happy at all. she looks like a homeless.

I don’t think people are saying she’s fine exactly. Just sick of the nastiness and endless meltdowns over the same things. 

• Love 5

I’ve been asking myself the same thing for the past 3 years 😂 I could care less about the smoking, she’s done that since a teenager. Y’all are finally realizing something isn’t right. There’s reasons no one’s around her, reasons she’s not doing interviews, she’s truly struggling mentally. Knowing her she’s just pushed everyone away and won’t listen to anyone or seek proper help. Sorry but you can’t look at her and think “oh she’s just happy”. Wake up people 😂

Edited by stronger1992
  • Haha 1
  • Like 2
2 hours ago, HairFlipQueen said:

Don’t you think it’s a bit disrespectful and entitled to light up and smoke in a dance studio that doesn’t belong to her, which others will also be using? Not to mention illegal! 

Apparently they shared one of her earlier dancing posts from yesterday, but quickly removed it. 

well at the end of the day it’s not your dance studio, and britney would be responsible for any damages… sooooo maybe you shouldn’t worry about it so much to be honest. and no i’m not defending her, but like seriously… get a life

• Love 1

Yeah I agree the optics on her lighting a cig in a dance studio is a... choice and not a good one. If it was her own home it would be different!

Oh that's the place! Thanks for sharing the insta page!

• Love 2
42 minutes ago, itsxrichiexbish said:

well at the end of the day it’s not your dance studio, and britney would be responsible for any damages… sooooo maybe you shouldn’t worry about it so much to be honest. and no i’m not defending her, but like seriously… get a life

Ok fair enough, will try to get a life! 

30 minutes ago, PlatinumB said:

Yeah I agree the optics on her lighting a cig in a dance studio is a... choice and not a good one. If it was her own home it would be different!

Oh that's the place! Thanks for sharing the insta page!

Yes that’s the point I was trying to make, it’s up to her if she wants to smoke and in her own home is her business!! Not cool to smoke in someone’s private studio where kids go and risk a fire hazard. 

12 hours ago, ImmaSlave4U said:

Sorry if you don't like the smell, but cannabis does not lead to all the diseases and death the way tobacco does. I'm sure you know that cigarettes cause cancer, heart disease, stroke, lung diseases, diabetes, and COPD.

Tobacco also increases risk for tuberculosis, certain eye diseases, and problems of the immune system, rheumatoid arthritis, etc.

Oh, did you know smoking cigarettes is a known cause of erectile dysfunction in males? I threw a party...but the smokers couldn't come. 😜

The problem with tobacco is that it is smoked, so if you smoke anything else, crack, *********, it will destroy your lungs just like tobacco. The problem is the act of smoking

Yes that’s the point I was trying to make, it’s up to her if she wants to smoke and in her own home is her business!! Not cool to smoke in someone’s private studio where kids go and risk a fire hazard. 

a cigarette is not going to burn any thing down unless it is extremely dryyyyyy grass… have u not lived life before… i’ve smoked cigarettes before and that’s will never happen 😂😂😂 y’all trolls need to go out and experience some stuff cuz y’all getting ridiculous 

32 minutes ago, itsxrichiexbish said:

a cigarette is not going to burn any thing down unless it is extremely dryyyyyy grass… have u not lived life before… i’ve smoked cigarettes before and that’s will never happen 😂😂😂 y’all trolls need to go out and experience some stuff cuz y’all getting ridiculous 

I smoked for 10 years when I was younger and did all kinds of other selfish/rebellious things, but if I posted publicly about them I’d have fully expected to be called out on them as being, rude, entitled and irresponsible. And in fact I was a few times! 

It’s not being a troll to say Britney is being out of order here. I feel sorry for the dance studio tbh and whoever booked it after her. 

• Like 1
9 hours ago, hi_kevin said:

How sustainable is this? ….as in, how long will Britney be posting erratic videos like this before something awful goes down? I agree that it’s very hard to watch our girl crash and burn over the course of 4 years, and it seems like it’s gotten so much more strange and concerning in the past 8 months. I’m so worried, but I respect that she’s just trying to figure out life on her own.

Im guessing no one here has had a traumatic experience in their lives. I personally have.. and it takes time. 4 years - 10 years whatever. She suffered something none of us can even comprehend. I literally said to myself after my situation - i would never listen to anyone again, and im just going to do what I want to do.. Me. She is doing her. She is doing she. Let her go through it.

To be honest. The posts and comments on this forum are actually more concerning than Britney Spears Ig posts.. coming from a certified psychologist. 

The weird posts about getting off a forum of a pop star, or people calling Lou Taylor and stuff - that’s mental illness.. britney is showing normal signs of getting back to herself and how she feels. Let her have the time to do it.

• Love 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block