WTF: I just saw Brit's new ig post and I'm having a meltdown!!!! What's going on with Britney Spears?

4 hours ago, HairFlipQueen said:

I smoked for 10 years when I was younger and did all kinds of other selfish/rebellious things, but if I posted publicly about them I’d have fully expected to be called out on them as being, rude, entitled and irresponsible. And in fact I was a few times! 

It’s not being a troll to say Britney is being out of order here. I feel sorry for the dance studio tbh and whoever booked it after her. 

i’m sure britney rented it out… and i guess ppl don’t remember when smoking was allowed in establishments… none burned down… you’re look far to into this… move on 

• Love 1
2 hours ago, itsxrichiexbish said:

i’m sure britney rented it out… and i guess ppl don’t remember when smoking was allowed in establishments… none burned down… you’re look far to into this… move on 

I’m sure she did rent it out, that doesn’t give her the power to override their policies or in fact the law 😂

yes I remember many a fantastic night drinking and smoking in my favourite pubs but times change, the laws changed to reflect the fact that smoking is hideous and imposes on others around us being forced to breathe it in. 

There’s a lot of rules and laws which are different from how things used to be, that doesn’t mean we ignore them and say “Oh well doesn’t matter, remember when it didn’t use to exist?”

As for your last point, I don’t agree that I’m looking too far into it, I’m just stating my opinion on a forum dedicated to the person I’m talking about, there’s nothing that outrageous about this. We’re all here doing the exact same thing, talking about Britney. I can’t imagine telling other commenters on here to get a life for making comments about Britney when I’m here doing it too, I’d feel like a total hypocrite! 

38 minutes ago, HairFlipQueen said:

I’m sure she did rent it out, that doesn’t give her the power to override their policies or in fact the law 😂

yes I remember many a fantastic night drinking and smoking in my favourite pubs but times change, the laws changed to reflect the fact that smoking is hideous and imposes on others around us being forced to breathe it in. 

There’s a lot of rules and laws which are different from how things used to be, that doesn’t mean we ignore them and say “Oh well doesn’t matter, remember when it didn’t use to exist?”

As for your last point, I don’t agree that I’m looking too far into it, I’m just stating my opinion on a forum dedicated to the person I’m talking about, there’s nothing that outrageous about this. We’re all here doing the exact same thing, talking about Britney. I can’t imagine telling other commenters on here to get a life for making comments about Britney when I’m here doing it too, I’d feel like a total hypocrite! 

loosen up ur knickers like get over it 

1 minute ago, itsxrichiexbish said:

i’d like to see the statistics… i’m sure grease fires are more common 

"Smoking-related fires in residential buildings are a significant concern. Let’s delve into the statistics:

Between 2008 and 2010, an estimated 7,600 smoking-related fires occurred annually in the United States. Although these fires accounted for only 2% of all residential building fires, they were a leading cause of civilian fire deaths, contributing to 14% of fire-related fatalities in residential buildings."

• Like 1
3 hours ago, DarielXO said:

"Smoking-related fires in residential buildings are a significant concern. Let’s delve into the statistics:

Between 2008 and 2010, an estimated 7,600 smoking-related fires occurred annually in the United States. Although these fires accounted for only 2% of all residential building fires, they were a leading cause of civilian fire deaths, contributing to 14% of fire-related fatalities in residential buildings."

Dude, its a cigarette. These stats aren’t even statistically relevant. If anything less than 60% is irrelevant data. 7000 people out of a nation of millions is irrelevant.

6 hours ago, DarielXO said:

i don’t by this… cigarettes literally go out in less than a minute if you don’t puff…. buttt i guess what’s the source ?

On 2/18/2024 at 8:43 PM, HearMeOnYourRadio said:

I don’t think people are saying she’s fine exactly. Just sick of the nastiness and endless meltdowns over the same things. 

Really? We are on the same forum? or not? People think's Britney is okey,she is fine and free...

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block