WTF: I just saw Brit's new ig post and I'm having a meltdown!!!! What's going on with Britney Spears?

If u r having 'meltdown' watching it u need to focus on yourself cause being that attached to a stranger to actually feel that way is unhealthy. Sorry but i had to say it. 

This video ain't good look and not her smoking is a problem for me at least. But her eyes  -she literally looks like she wasn't sleeping for a while. And other thing is she able to see this video looking bad to even post it. Or whoever posted and then deleted it made it look even worse. I hope things get better. 

• Love 1
1 hour ago, ImmaSlave4U said:

Not here in California, where the vast majority of people are vehemently anti-tobacco. In fact, only 11% of Californians smoke cigarettes. Only Mormon-majority Utah has a lower smoking rate (9%) 

People like Britney start smoking early because they think they are young and healthy, they’re athletic, smoking is not going to harm and they’ll quit sometime in the future. But the damage continues year after year and that will cause more damage to the heart and to the lungs. It leads to disease and disability and harms nearly every organ of the body.

Cigarette smoking remains the leading cause of preventable disease, disability, and death in the United States. That's what is so concerning about it. 

🚭

WWW.LUNG.ORG

This page describes current adult cigarette smoking rates, adult cigarette quit attempts, adult electronic cigarette...

The vast majority of people in california are too busy smoking we.ed out of a bong. Inside and outside. The whole state reeks of we.ed. I lived there for 4 years. Everyone is high af. it fries your lungs just as bad. 

• Haha 3
  • Like 1
1 minute ago, humstarr said:

The vast majority of people in california are too busy smoking we.ed out of a bong. Inside and outside. The whole state reeks of we.ed. I lived there for 4 years. Everyone is high af. it fries your lungs just as bad. 

Sorry if you don't like the smell, but cannabis does not lead to all the diseases and death the way tobacco does. I'm sure you know that cigarettes cause cancer, heart disease, stroke, lung diseases, diabetes, and COPD.

Tobacco also increases risk for tuberculosis, certain eye diseases, and problems of the immune system, rheumatoid arthritis, etc.

Oh, did you know smoking cigarettes is a known cause of erectile dysfunction in males? I threw a party...but the smokers couldn't come. 😜

2 minutes ago, ImmaSlave4U said:

Sorry if you don't like the smell, but cannabis does not lead to all the diseases and death the way tobacco does. I'm sure you know that cigarettes cause cancer, heart disease, stroke, lung diseases, diabetes, and COPD.

Tobacco also increases risk for tuberculosis, certain eye diseases, and problems of the immune system, rheumatoid arthritis, etc.

Oh, did you know smoking cigarettes is a known cause of erectile dysfunction in males? I threw a party...but the smokers couldn't come. 😜

Im not a smoker.

Cannabis might not cause those diseases but it makes people lazy and dumb. Just look at federline 

However, I wish Britney would stop smoking cigs. But she never will. Her mother been smoking all these decades and she is fine. 

Why did this become an educational session....

second, these all the same comments of how sad it is to see her like this. I'll admit I've had my share of worries but this video? No it's dumb and funny lighthearted let's not read into anything

• Like 1
2 hours ago, humstarr said:

Im not a smoker.

Cannabis might not cause those diseases but it makes people lazy and dumb. Just look at federline 

However, I wish Britney would stop smoking cigs. But she never will. Her mother been smoking all these decades and she is fine. 

This is not true whatsoever, there is many types of cannabis that do different things. For example a “sativa” strain doesn’t really make you tired or lazy, its more of a work through the day type of strain. You’re talking about “indica” which quite literally gets you “in da couch”.

• Like 3

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block