Twitter fans/locals call Britney out for needing help + looking like a druggie for not taking care of herself

6 hours ago, Hamelia said:

Who are the 'locals'? We don't even know in which country and resort hotel Britney is right now.

The same participants in the forum post the same negative threads again. :jordan-perfume:

I think that she's in the UK. Going from the videos she posted. Don't ask how I know lol. :jordan-perfume:

Edited by PlatinumB
Lol my theory was wrong!
  • Haha 1
  • Like 1

I'm really concerned for members here, some need an intervention or maybe a cship who knows ? :zoomzoom_britney_annoyed_irritated_blink:

It's crazy to see some comments here, a shame. :embarrassney_embarrassed_shame_guilt_hide_britney_karaoke_head_shake_no_smh:

It's only assumptions at this point. And yeah she is certainly not okay after an entire life of being abused but yes she has to 100% recovered ... :madonna_weird_alien_cuckoo_nuts: y'all need to understand she will have to live with her past for the rest of her life. I'm sure she is doing what she can to be better, it's not so easy like some pretend here.

Poor kids, grow up ! :rihit_rihanna_annoyed_throw_walk_away_bye_irritated_mad:

Can you imagine her looking here what some "alleged fans" calling her crazy and even regret the cship.

Exhell at its finest.

A so-called "fansite"

:girlbye_walking_away_leave_get_out_leaving_chair_okay:

Edited by Matou
  • Love 5
  • Haha 2
12 minutes ago, PlatinumB said:

I think that she's in the UK. Going from the videos she posted. Don't ask how I know lol. :jordan-perfume:

Did you recognize the logo on the wall? I thought the plane was too small for a trans-Atlantic or trans-Pacific flight. If it is the UK, it might be the place she had talked about 2 years ago.

• Like 2
34 minutes ago, Mayenaise said:

She does. She literally looks like one of the animated crxckheads that Peter Griffin brings home on Family Guy.....

She needs an intervention. There's no one around to force her to go into rehab anymore or force her to take action to not spiral. 

It feels like we're moments away from a breakdown. Britney as we know it is gone. As much as the conservatorship was not the answer at least she was healthy and somewhat happy. I really do fear for her.

If I can report your post 100 times I would ! :liar_red_mad_angry_anger_yell_slap:

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
  • Like 1
3 minutes ago, Hamelia said:

Did you recognize the logo on the wall? I thought the plane was too small for a trans-Atlantic or trans-Pacific flight. If it is the UK, it might be the place she had talked about 2 years ago.

Yeah exactly. The logo in the back gave it away. :endit_sunglasses_fab_yas_queen: She must be going to that place she talked about 2 years ago makes sense.

• Like 1
21 minutes ago, Hamelia said:

I think I found the facility that she mentioned. It has locations very similar to the ones the other fan mentioned regarding his "exclusive" information that Britney was seeking help. Reading their programs is super expensive and very very private.

I think these intagram videos are meant to confuse people and make them think that Britney is doing what she always does.

• Like 1

Even if she needs help, what can we do? Repeating it a million times calling her a crackhead and saying she looked happier during the conservatorship ain’t it. She won’t read our comments and suddenly think “I need help”. On the contrary, I think she likes the shock value.

I didn’t like the videos of yesterday so much, but I refuse to bully her when she has other people doing it already. I just hope everything will be okay, she’s a strong woman.

Edited by Mutya
  • Love 2
  • Like 3
13 minutes ago, Estrella said:

I think I found the facility that she mentioned. It has locations very similar to the ones the other fan mentioned regarding his "exclusive" information that Britney was seeking help. Reading their programs is super expensive and very very private.

I think these intagram videos are meant to confuse people and make them think that Britney is doing what she always does.

I'm starting to believe the content she chooses to put up on instagram may be a way of putting up a 'wall' between herself, fans/GP, to maintain some sort of mystery and privacy. 

• Like 1
10 hours ago, mwilliams917 said:

It doesn't have to matter. Assuming they live in a place that allows it, they're allowed to have their opinion, you don't have to think it's valid. Some of y'all act so weird. 

Is it weird to say that their opinion is based of stereotypical nonsense? They’re calling her crackhead when there are actual crackheads that look way worse. They are hoping on a train that Britney just doesn’t care about. I just wish there was way for her to protect herself from outsiders calling cops just because an “opinion” matters more than a persons truth. Opinions are dangerous. They fuel the gaslighting so it’s interesting when people act like opinions are end all be all because people have them…but we can check em too cause opinions not based on facts is just b u l l s h I t.

• Love 1
  • Like 1

She does 🤷🏻‍♂️ it’s not “being mean”. She clearly needs some mental treatment and stability. The number of concerning videos and captions she’s posted over the years it’s not normal. She’s not “trolling” us. This is clearly who she is now. There’s a reason no one’s in her life right now…

Edited by stronger1992
  • Like 5

She looks like she needs a shower tbh but that’s it. She always portrayed herself like that before in the past, before and during the cship - however she has aged and does not look messy cute anymore.

on the other hand, if she really needed help, who and how would you do it after all she’s gone through?

• Like 2
  • Leader
13 hours ago, humstarr said:

If britney fixed her teeth and they looked like they used to would people still think she is a crackhead? 

Idk why she cares so much about her extensions (they r terrible) but cant get braces. But I think that is the main reason people think she looks crazy.

Her sister honestly doesnt look any better. Her teeth also starting to shift. 

I got Invisalign a year and a half ago and they changed my life. Yea they are a bit of a pain in the butt to wear for 6+ months basically 24/7, but I loveeee the results so much. It also helps that my boyfriend is a dentist lol. 

I wonder if Britney knows they exist. She could rock them and you wouldn't even be able to tell and she could still post her dancing videos. 

But then again, I'm not here to tell what Britney should or shouldn't do. She's not some Barbie that we need to look a certain way, so if she doesn't want to then that's her choice. Me personally? Having really straight teeth was something I wanted. I still sleep in my retainers every night to keep them in line (and will have to do so for the rest of my life cause your teeth will always shift if you don't have aligners). 

• Like 2
12 hours ago, Naes614 said:

I truly believe that Britney has been medically abused so bad that she refuses to take any advice or medication that could help her. And not that I care but it’s obvious she needs dental work and because of her medical abuse she refuses to even see a dentist. It’s quite sad honestly and my heart breaks for her for what was done to her. 

It’s true but she literally needs help it’s so beyond the point of defending now. I’m shocked people on here are still defending these posts she looks so disconnected from reality. 

• Like 2
4 hours ago, PlatinumB said:

Yeah exactly. The logo in the back gave it away. :endit_sunglasses_fab_yas_queen: She must be going to that place she talked about 2 years ago makes sense.

Just realized if this is the place she is indeed at, I guess we should prepare for no posts on her IG/account deactivation. Wonder how certain users will take that

Edited by Gutterguppy

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block