Twitter fans/locals call Britney out for needing help + looking like a druggie for not taking care of herself

I think she was just not sleeping and dancing at the studio or maybe using adderall to stay up. She said she wanted to loose weight and she might be obsessed with it. Cause clearly she looks perfect fit. 

Yet another 911 call is just please don't do it. I wish Britney didn't post some stuff cause she clearly attracts that attention people.

Edited by icybaby
  • Like 3
12 minutes ago, Politik said:

It’s no different than what some people say on here. Britney doesn’t give AF tho so why should their opinion matter? 

It doesn't have to matter. Assuming they live in a place that allows it, they're allowed to have their opinion, you don't have to think it's valid. Some of y'all act so weird. 

If britney fixed her teeth and they looked like they used to would people still think she is a crackhead? 

Idk why she cares so much about her extensions (they r terrible) but cant get braces. But I think that is the main reason people think she looks crazy.

Her sister honestly doesnt look any better. Her teeth also starting to shift. 

• Like 6
6 minutes ago, Naes614 said:

I truly believe that Britney has been medically abused so bad that she refuses to take any advice or medication that could help her. And not that I care but it’s obvious she needs dental work and because of her medical abuse she refuses to even see a dentist. It’s quite sad honestly and my heart breaks for her for what was done to her. 

same :(

• Love 3
31 minutes ago, Naes614 said:

I truly believe that Britney has been medically abused so bad that she refuses to take any advice or medication that could help her. And not that I care but it’s obvious she needs dental work and because of her medical abuse she refuses to even see a dentist. It’s quite sad honestly and my heart breaks for her for what was done to her. 

Tears Happy Crying GIF
agreed

• Like 1
32 minutes ago, Naes614 said:

The doctors need to be in jail from that facility. where is the medical malpractice charges for every doctor that worked on Britney?

• Like 3
2 minutes ago, PrincessAkwa said:

She looks a million times better than me going through a rough time.

The way some of you dont reflect and relate is so weird.

Youre not one of the biggest pop stars on the planet who were known for being one of the ***iest women alive. You can’t expect the Gp to treat her like any peasant.

• Like 2
7 minutes ago, britney_rocks said:

Youre not one of the biggest pop stars on the planet who were known for being one of the ***iest women alive. You can’t expect the Gp to treat her like any peasant.

She is a human being who had her basic human rights taken away for 13 years.

So yes, on many levels she is just like any other person walking on this planet.

I really dont give a **** about what the gp thinks.

Edited by PrincessAkwa
  • Like 3

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block