Twitter fans/locals call Britney out for needing help + looking like a druggie for not taking care of herself

3 hours ago, Loosenupthosebuttons said:

I don’t understand why people are so obsessed with “helping” people who have clearly stated they do not want help: aka Britney. 

What I was going to post. Britney doesn't care and if her teeth fall out then we will worry.

Good. If Britney wants to show herself like that,  let the people have their opinions about  it.

You don’t need to be a doctor to know she isn't fine.

And she's looking really bad, its a fact. Any other woman looking like that and most of y'all would say the person looks like a homeless junkie.

• Like 6

to be fair, it's just the hair and lightning. She looks like a perfect normal girl but the messy hair makes it look "cheap".

She isn't wearing much make-up either.

We are grown so custom to celebs wearing loads of make-up and having perfect hair that anytime a celeb doesn't look like this, people automatically say that celeb looks bad when, in fact, they look perfectly normal.

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, PlatinumB said:

I'm sorry but lol how are you going to single out just *four* negative tweets one with an unfortunate screenshot of a video and just generalise that all of twitterlocals are calling for Britney to get help? :tina_judging_side_eye_glance_staring_looking_red:

It's disappointing to see a thread created based on a few tweets with only 26 likes, as if they represent a widespread opinion. The selective outrage is insane. Trolls are so amplifying even the smallest negativity and making it seem like a collective truth. :arianabye_grande_drive_ariana_pull_away_car_van_kiss_wave_goodbye_leave_leaving:

• Love 4
  • Like 1
2 minutes ago, Style. said:

It's disappointing to see a thread created based on a few tweets with only 26 likes, as if they represent a widespread opinion. The selective outrage is insane. Trolls are so amplifying even the smallest negativity and making it seem like a collective truth. :arianabye_grande_drive_ariana_pull_away_car_van_kiss_wave_goodbye_leave_leaving:

Literally! The highest number of likes I saw on those four posts was 30. :ohi_okay_chewing_gum_well_welp: Gaslighting at it's finest! It's like okay she's posted an unflattering video of herself. Okay she's smoking and spinning around (lol)... Okay her hair is messy (lol) These things don't all equal to she needs help ffs. 

• Love 3
5 hours ago, Loosenupthosebuttons said:

Britney has been doing drvgs since forever. 

Wow! For someone that has nerve pain/damage and suffers from severe migraines, she looks GREAT with all those dr**s she's taking. Her body looks amazing for a 42 year old and her skin looks taut will ALL those dr**s. 

I have to get some of what she's smoking! 

Edited by Gutterguppy
  • Love 2

She does. She literally looks like one of the animated crxckheads that Peter Griffin brings home on Family Guy.....

She needs an intervention. There's no one around to force her to go into rehab anymore or force her to take action to not spiral. 

It feels like we're moments away from a breakdown. Britney as we know it is gone. As much as the conservatorship was not the answer at least she was healthy and somewhat happy. I really do fear for her.

• Love 2
2 hours ago, LeglessJamie said:

to be fair, it's just the hair and lightning. She looks like a perfect normal girl but the messy hair makes it look "cheap".

She isn't wearing much make-up either.

We are grown so custom to celebs wearing loads of make-up and having perfect hair that anytime a celeb doesn't look like this, people automatically say that celeb looks bad when, in fact, they look perfectly normal.

Not only celebrities want to look clean and healthy, though. Normal people also strive to appear ''good'' on social media or in real life. It's a standard. People want to look and feel attractive, and if they can afford it, they dress up nicely, they make their hair look nice, and that's all it takes, it's not even that much work, it's the bare minimum. No one would want to show themselves to the world in such a bad light the way Britney has been doing for the past 5 years. It's very weird because she's a celebrity and she knows that no matter what she does, it will gain some level of attention. She looks like she hasn't taken a shower or brushed her hair in months, and this part is very concerning. And no, it's not a sign of ''freedom'', ''happiness'' or ''healing'' :gum_britney_chewing_chomping_2006_2007_Red:

• Like 4
8 hours ago, humstarr said:

If britney fixed her teeth and they looked like they used to would people still think she is a crackhead? 

Idk why she cares so much about her extensions (they r terrible) but cant get braces. But I think that is the main reason people think she looks crazy.

Her sister honestly doesnt look any better. Her teeth also starting to shift. 

This just goes to show you how so many people can't think for themselves and how the teeth discourse is completely asinine. 

By this logic, Jamie Lynn and Britney must be sharing the same dr**s since their teeth look the same way. 

• Love 1

Sorry folks but at this stage she does need help. Even if these videos are 1% of her life, they are worrying to say the least. This has been going on for 3 years now. 

like I said before if this was my mom posting these videos, I would rush to her to help her and I think a lot of you would do the same. I wonder what Britney would think or feel if she saw these videos of her son for 3 years straight. Would she say “he is ok and having fun” or would she be having a talk with him? Think about that. 

Im not judging her at all, I love her and just hope she takes care of herself. Im just scared for her. 

This is 2007 all over again but instead of the tabloids setting her up, she is doing it all by herself. 

• Like 6

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block