Twitter fans/locals call Britney out for needing help + looking like a druggie for not taking care of herself

The people on here denying there’s something wrong... It doesn’t make her a bad person to admit she needs help. The enablers on here though… also concerning behavior. I love Britney and was making excuses too but it’s gone too far at this point. She needs help. It’s better to acknowledge it then let it go unchecked.

• Like 5
13 hours ago, Naes614 said:

I truly believe that Britney has been medically abused so bad that she refuses to take any advice or medication that could help her. And not that I care but it’s obvious she needs dental work and because of her medical abuse she refuses to even see a dentist. It’s quite sad honestly and my heart breaks for her for what was done to her. 

This 

that looks like a manic episode to me 

3 hours ago, stronger1992 said:

She does 🤷🏻‍♂️ it’s not “being mean”. She clearly needs some mental treatment and stability. The number of concerning videos and captions she’s posted over the years it’s not normal. She’s not “trolling” us. This is clearly who she is now. There’s a reason no one’s in her life right now…

No one is in her life right now because sadly most of them do not give a **** about her … they just want her money , including her children.

i wished she had a family member that truly cared about her 

• Love 2
38 minutes ago, Lucky☆ said:

No one is in her life right now because sadly most of them do not give a **** about her … they just want her money , including her children.

i wished she had a family member that truly cared about her 

Nah I think there’s more to it sis. Where some of that may be true, her behavior is concerning. There a lot we probably don’t know. 

• Like 1
9 hours ago, Matou said:

If I can report your post 100 times I would ! :liar_red_mad_angry_anger_yell_slap:

Report me all you want snowflake. It's the truth do you think I give a **** about warning points on a dying Britney fansite.

Where will you be when something does happen? Nowhere to be seen, just like the others who are too scared to admit she's spiralling and needs help.

I said what I said and stick by it.

• Love 1
  • Like 1
20 hours ago, KrisJ said:

Her new “boyfriend” must have her hooked on something - she really is suffering and nobody is there to help her wake up. 

Maybe... but there's no proof

19 hours ago, Loosenupthosebuttons said:

Britney has been doing drvgs since forever. 

Maybe, but she had to pause an entire concert due to a lot of mariju@na smoke. They say it's so that her c-ship test results would be clean and she'd be able to see her kids

Edited by PolySpears
4 hours ago, Mayenaise said:

Report me all you want snowflake. It's the truth do you think I give a **** about warning points on a dying Britney fansite.

Where will you be when something does happen? Nowhere to be seen, just like the others who are too scared to admit she's spiralling and needs help.

I said what I said and stick by it.

shut up psycho, you are the one who need help to stop focusing in other peoples live.

leave her alone. 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block