Britney return single idea

Artist collab  

56 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

33 minutes ago, Style. said:

Beyoncé? Girl.. 

what’s wrong with that? She’s already tried setting up a collab with Britney, they are actual peers that have respect for one another and both are on the same level of caliber and fame. Theo would compliment one another perfectly for a song, and it would quite literally break the internet. If it was the right song, a good song, their voices would match and compliment eachother perfectly. It would be a massive pop culture moment. 

12 minutes ago, CJMCH said:

Whoever is voting for The Weeknd needs to know he's not IT right now...

We would need a hit so either Ariana, Taylor, Nicki, SZA, even Tate would do (she's RCA).

yeah and he is also VERY TOXIC , super abusive towards women in his lyrics, in his HBO series (the Idol) and it all matches to what is told about what he did to Bella Hadid

Britney needs to stay away from lethal men

Edited by spreadmywings
  • Love 1

I actually think Tate McRae…

She’s had one of the best pop songs in recent memory and is only getting more popular. Her performance style evokes early 2000’s Britney and I think her voice would blend well with hers. I think it could be an interesting pairing.

People are slowly getting tired of Taylor and the Ariana/Mariah collab didn’t make much noise. I also don’t want to see her with another rapper. If she didn’t do something with a bigger name like Beyonce, Tate would be an excellent choice for me.

HOWEVER - I would very much like to see her comeback single be a powerful solo moment.

Edited by jamesedward94
  • Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block