Britney return single idea

Artist collab  

56 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I'm not a big Taylor Swift fan (but I do like 1989 and reputation, the only albums I heard from her), but it'd be perfect for her to collab with Britney for many reasons.

- During her Oops tour, before Taylor Swift's career started and took off (and oh, how it took off), she managed to get the opportunity to sing with her, which makes me believe she was or is a Britney fan AND that Britney really loves her and her work. Proof: https://www.instagram.com/p/CzjaFv3tL0-/?img_index=2
- A collab with Taylor Swift in the height of her career would be an amazing way to bring Britney Spears back, in a similar way Lady Gaga did back in Chromatica with Ariana Grande (Rain On Me), or Jennifer Lopez did with Pitbull back in Love? (On The Floor).
- Swifties are arguably the biggest pop fanbase of all time, and if some of them were also enlisted in the B-army (who's always looking for new soldiers!), she'd get new fans, more streams, more popularity and make her comeback and safely stay in the pop scene.

Edited by FFBetterThanBlackout
  • Like 1

As much as I love Nicki, she should reconsider her approach to music and the way she responds to conflicts. The way she handled the beef with Megan was very disappointing, and I'm not here for it. Since it's the moment of truth, I'm also tired of her pink aesthetic. Yes, I love it for the nostalgia, but girl, come up with something new. Another thing that's been bothering me is the lack of visuals. Like, girl, release some visuals and explore other aesthetics, music genres, etc. A Britney single needs to be perfect, and the same goes for a Nicki feature… we deserve a smash, not a sample, not a remix. 

1 hour ago, FFBetterThanBlackout said:

I'm not a big Taylor Swift fan (but I do like 1989 and reputation, the only albums I heard from her), but it'd be perfect for her to collab with Britney for many reasons.

- During her Oops tour, before Taylor Swift's career started and took off (and oh, how it took off), she managed to get the opportunity to sing with her, which makes me believe she was or is a Britney fan AND that Britney really loves her and her work. Proof: https://www.instagram.com/p/CzjaFv3tL0-/?img_index=2
- A collab with Taylor Swift in the height of her career would be an amazing way to bring Britney Spears back, in a similar way Lady Gaga did back in Chromatica with Ariana Grande (Rain On Me), or Jennifer Lopez did with Pitbull back in Love? (On The Floor).
- Swifties are arguably the biggest pop fanbase of all time, and if some of them were also enlisted in the B-army (who's always looking for new soldiers!), she'd get new fans, more streams, more popularity and make her comeback and safely stay in the pop scene.

Oh you are so right:badgirl_britney_flirt_sexy_pom_piece_of_me_lips: (AND TASTEFUL REPUTATION IS HER BEST ALBUM)

• Love 1
3 minutes ago, PlatinumB said:

She is so shady lol she's always getting caught lying :britdrown_britney_tears_crying_drown_ink_black: but she makes great songs. 

Her album was huge, and I was rooting for her at the Grammys. They literally snubbed her from the main categories, despite her having the best year by far!:sippinga_gaga_hotel_ahs_drinking_sipping_wine_spill_tea:

8 minutes ago, Style. said:

Her album was huge, and I was rooting for her at the Grammys. They literally snubbed her from the main categories, despite her having the best year by far!:sippinga_gaga_hotel_ahs_drinking_sipping_wine_spill_tea:

She was robbed!! She had a bigger year than Taylor which is major! I'm not sure what the grammy's were thinking but the grammy's are such a shame and have always been.

anigif_enhanced-buzz-4512-1378821891-12.

• Love 1
4 minutes ago, MissSpearsSaysSo said:

Taylor for real. It would be the boost her pop career would need to bring focus back on her music and some much needed renewed popularity. I think Taylor would be so down for a collab, but Britney would need to work on some brand refurbishing..

LOL yeah for sure:fruit_fall_trip_ouch_dead:

• Haha 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block