All these threads about Britney's social media make me sick...be nice or don't say anything at all, we're basically Britney's only friends!

Sending Britney positive vibes! She doesn't deserve any hate. 

I get some people may be concerned but she isn't hurting anybody.

Besides, Britney clearly doesn't get a lot of social interaction so when you're left to your own devices and are lonely, you act weird. It's human nature.

• Love 8

In a way I get her. We all dance like this in our living room when we are alone. Britney posts those videos on IG because she really dgaf. Taking into account what she went through it’s not difficult to understand why she doesn’t care about what people think anymore and just does whatever makes her happy. I aspire to be this unbothered by others opinions. 
Regarding the noodle pics and videos. I don’t know about you but I’ve done that as a teenager when I felt seggsy haha it was cringe af but it’s okay. We all went through that phase. 

I’d hope to god my friends or anyone else who cares about me would step up to tell me I’m not acting in my right mind. 
I think y’all need to realize her behavior is completely abnormal for a woman her age. Cheering her on is just enabling her abnormal behaviors.

If your mom was posting pu$$y and tiddy pics every other week alongside photos of you knowing literally 100s of millions of people will see it and will all weigh in on it, how would you feel? Would you be worried if your mom had smeared makeup and unwashed hair spinning in circles on instagram videos day in day out? 

I know you’re coming from a place of love, but sometimes caring for someone is wanting what’s best for them. I don’t know her personally and never will know what she feels is best for her. What I can say is dancing with knives and posting noods to the world isn’t what’s best for her. 

• Love 3

I think the major issue is that people's parasocial relationships with Britney are starting to distort their expectations of her.

I've seen so many people speculate about her life and well being based solely on 60 second instagram videos and unconfirmed rumours which is actually more damaging than anything.

Then you have others who claim "it doesn't take 3 years to get better" or "she shouldn't be doing this at her age" like they are psychiatrists and seem to have lost any compassion for a woman who hasn't had a normal life. She's processing 15+ years of trauma that none of us can really relate to but people think they know the "correct" way to deal with something like that.

Ultimately I think the ones who think they are owed something or are expecting her to start acting like a "regular woman" need to just up and move on with their lives. She never was and likely never will be what you need her to be.

• Love 4
On 2/13/2024 at 4:21 AM, Crazy4BRITNEY3.0 said:

I just skip those threads these days to be honest…..

but I agree with you, whether you like her posts or not, let her spin and enjoy herself without sending hate ❤️

Britney probably thought after coming out of the conservatorship, she'd be reunited with her sons and see everyone go to jail. She has said on her Instagram that if she was a valued member of society those people wouldn't be walking freely.

The reality caused her to become isolated and the kids being turned against her likely broke her. 

• Love 1
  • Like 1

Actually I think opinions don't have to be nice and positive only. I do think negative opinions are valid too, BUT, there is just stating an opinion, and then there is being rude and malicious. The problem with some people here tend to interpret things to the worst, and then instigate their nasty analysis and try to paint a really obsurd picture, which is what the media and current team con try to do. Britney not looking all pampered and well put-together is quite factual, sure, there are days when she looked better, that's just my opinion and that's it. But for these internet cyber-world addicts who made up this idea of ig being a place where only picture perfect things can exist, they must put in their malicious two cents and blow it up out of proportion and thrive off of it. I mentioned this before but I really wonder how these people function in real life.

It's like you cough once, but then these poeple spread a rumor about you having a disease, and that it's infactious, that you knew all along but went out in public anyway and now you're considered a threat to society, and next thing you know you're tied to a post and these people have torches in their hands to burn the witch. All from one cough.🤷🏻‍♂️

• Love 3

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block