Jlo says ‘This Is Me Now’ could be her last album

• Content Curators

Jennifer revealed in a new interview with ET that she does not know if she'll ever make another album after ‘This Is Me Now’.

"We did a bunch of different album covers," she explained of This Is Me... Now, out on Feb. 16. "We try to do stuff that’s very special for the fans and do collector's items and things like that that they can have forever and ever. The truth is I don't even know if I'll ever make another album after this. It’s such the kind of quintessential kind of Jennifer Lopez J.Lo project and I really feel very fulfilled, so they really will be collector’s items at a certain point."

When pressed on the revelation, Lopez quipped, "Don't tell Benny [Medina] that that’s what I'm thinking this might be my last album ever."

"I feel like it’s the end of a kind of an era for me and the beginning of a new one, so I would never say never, but right now I feel like I really put my heart and soul into this and I'm very excited and it definitely took a lot out of me."

T.CO

Jennifer Lopez revealed in a new interview with ET that she does not know if she'll ever make another...

1 hour ago, thegrove said:

Bold of her to release anything anyways, no one cares about her tired dated music and literal zero vocal talent. She should really stick to dancing and... Acting I guess if you call it that. 

JLO music was only good in early 00’s when she was in her 30s.. but since then it’s been trash 

• Love 1
  • Like 2
2 minutes ago, Doja Kitten said:

Albums are a dated concept anyway unless you have a cohesive concept. In this day and age you can definitely succeed as a pop star just by releasing singles and EPs. 

Quite sad though. Album and eras were iconic.. the build up, excitement. Future generations won’t experience that again.  Just guess lucky we did… 

• Love 2
Just now, Blackout Britney said:

Quite sad though. Album and eras were iconic.. the build up, excitement. Future generations won’t experience that again.  Just guess lucky we did… 

I don’t think they are going away anytime soon. Many artists are still making albums with cohesive concept while some release albums that are just a compilation of songs. In that case I don’t think it’s even necessary to release a full length album. Remove the fillers and make an EP instead please. 

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block