Jlo says ‘This Is Me Now’ could be her last album

9 hours ago, Wendy Williams said:

The fact that most of the vocals is someone else :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme:

Ask ashanti if she can do that?

Who cares about Ashanti and others? Definitely not me :D

I need JLo with no matters whom vocals. 
“Still” still is good from 2002 album

• Haha 1
5 minutes ago, Acer said:

Who cares about Ashanti and others? Definitely not me :D

I need JLo with no matters whom vocals. 
“Still” still is good from 2002 album

I bet you must be then die hard BJ album stan :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme:

Edit-

I wish I could sound like her!” “You’re in luck,” they told me. “That’s you!” “But I haven’t even begun to sing in the booth yet,” I said, all confused.

Queen of the finished songs what she didn't even started to record them :tifflmao_lol_haha_hehe_miss_new_york_laugh_ms_tiffany_pollard_cackle:

Edited by Wendy Williams

Nope.
BJ is bad due the weak material. It sounded too generetic and after some time I can listen only some part Alien, WB, It should be easy and Don’t Cry, Perfume (Dreaming Mix).

JLo had amazing videos, presence personas. Dive presence including b***ing attitude. Still adore her remix album.

BTW Kylie Monogue a lot of songs are as well as JLo are covers: On A Night Like This for example…

• Super Mods
10 hours ago, Wendy Williams said:

You know-

Without a full night’s sleep, Lopez says she feels crazy, emotional, and tired all the time. “The number one tip is to always get enough sleep,” Lopez told InStyle US. “I can’t stress this enough. Ideally I would love to get nine or 10 hours of sleep, but either way, I always make sure I get at least eight.”

----

With this amount of slept hours she can't spent alot of time in the studio :reductive_madonna_mdna_tea_coffee_cup_sips_sipping_drink_spill:

LOL didn't Mariah make a shady comment in response to this?

• Love 1

I like can’t get enough but the did she really have to say sh itt so much, it’s like a toilet paper jingle or a sccat anthem. I love that shiii, you love that shiii, give me all that shiii … 

it ruins the song for me lol and I get she isn’t literally talking about that but it’s just a weird word to use in a chorus like that 

Edited by devilsadvocate
  • Like 2
On 2/14/2024 at 2:48 AM, Doja Kitten said:

If they are good they won’t be called a filler. It would be more like a deep cut. Not all non-single tracks are considered fillers. Only bad ones..

Also if it takes you 10 years to release an album, I think you had enough time to collect songs where non of them are fillers :/

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block