Jlo says ‘This Is Me Now’ could be her last album

I love me some J.LO but problem is she is not releasing quality music.

Her songs in last 10 years almost all sounded like B-sides from some unknown artist.

I don't get it, with all that money and connections you release THAT? Cheap production, cringe lyrics etc.

It took her 10 years to release and album, and from what we heard its nothing special once again so ....

• Haha 1
  • Like 1
2 hours ago, MIKE_INT said:

I don't get it, with all that money and connections you release THAT? Cheap production, cringe lyrics etc.

Ikr + she is doing some adlibs and the rest is someone else in chorus :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Edit- This quote is from her 2002 album (with the same name) review-

"This Is Me is like the gift you get from your grandmother—awkward, unwanted, and blindly self-righteous. Used to have a little, and still does." :jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek: @princessmimi what do you think of her albums? Truthfully? :gimmemoar_britney_hat_more_gimme_giggle_haha_hehe_lol_2007_vmas_lmao:

Edited by Wendy Williams

@princessmimi btw- I just read this article and I laughed af to this part-

I was like, “Who’s that? I wish I could sound like her!” “You’re in luck,” they told me. “That’s you!” “But I haven’t even begun to sing in the booth yet,” I said, all confused. They told me that with all this technology they’ve got, I won’t even really need to show up to the studio that much. It’s like the computer memorized my voice or something, then made it a little prettier. All you have to do is type in the words. :jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek: ezgif-com-resize.gif

https://www.villagevoice.com/made-in-manhattan/

Edited by Wendy Williams
  • Haha 1
  • Super Mods
43 minutes ago, Wendy Williams said:

Ikr + she is doing some adlibs and the rest is someone else in chorus :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Edit- This quote is from her 2002 album (with the same name) review-

"This Is Me is like the gift you get from your grandmother—awkward, unwanted, and blindly self-righteous. Used to have a little, and still does." :jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek: @princessmimi what do you think of her albums? Truthfully? :gimmemoar_britney_hat_more_gimme_giggle_haha_hehe_lol_2007_vmas_lmao:

To be honest,

I haven’t heard all of her albums,

only her debut album and Love? Album.

However I do have to agree with people saying she’s more of a singles artist than an album one cause I’ve noticed there are alot of fillers on the albums I listened to.

I do wish she made another album with a sound like those two cause those are some of my fave music from her and some of her best in general.

• Super Mods
21 minutes ago, Wendy Williams said:

@princessmimi btw- I just read this article and I laughed af to this part-

I was like, “Who’s that? I wish I could sound like her!” “You’re in luck,” they told me. “That’s you!” “But I haven’t even begun to sing in the booth yet,” I said, all confused. They told me that with all this technology they’ve got, I won’t even really need to show up to the studio that much. It’s like the computer memorized my voice or something, then made it a little prettier. All you have to do is type in the words. :jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek: ezgif-com-resize.gif

https://www.villagevoice.com/made-in-manhattan/

Omg did this article from 2003 predict AI music? :umomg_britney_shocked_wow_omg_surprised_eyes_wide:

1 minute ago, princessmimi said:

Lol :tifflmao_lol_haha_hehe_miss_new_york_laugh_ms_tiffany_pollard_cackle:

You know-

Without a full night’s sleep, Lopez says she feels crazy, emotional, and tired all the time. “The number one tip is to always get enough sleep,” Lopez told InStyle US. “I can’t stress this enough. Ideally I would love to get nine or 10 hours of sleep, but either way, I always make sure I get at least eight.”

----

With this amount of slept hours she can't spent alot of time in the studio :reductive_madonna_mdna_tea_coffee_cup_sips_sipping_drink_spill:

• Haha 1
6 hours ago, Doja Kitten said:

I don’t think they are going away anytime soon. Many artists are still making albums with cohesive concept while some release albums that are just a compilation of songs. In that case I don’t think it’s even necessary to release a full length album. Remove the fillers and make an EP instead please. 

That's why I HATE this era. For god sake can we respect the artist's vision, some fillers are here for a reason. 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block