My conversation with David Lucado

7 minutes ago, Emil87 said:

Faye, Sam’s sister.

Lou Lou, Britney’s former maid.

Snow. 

Well how can u not report about Snow? Was that baby afraid of knives? Is she leaving her marks on Brits bed on purpose because Brit is a strict mother to her too? :didilie_nicki_lmao_laugh_haha_lol_hehe_cackle_minaj_hat:

• Haha 4
3 minutes ago, The Dream said:

Well how can u not report about Snow? Was that baby afraid of knives? Is she leaving her marks on Brits bed on purpose because Brit is a strict mother to her too? :didilie_nicki_lmao_laugh_haha_lol_hehe_cackle_minaj_hat:

I’m sorry but she swore me to secrecy!

• Haha 2

This is the one Britney should’ve married - wealthy, not an aspiring “celebrity” like Scam or K Fat, age-appropriate.

I didn’t really follow Britney forums back then (stopped around Circus) but it’s pathetic if fans weren’t supportive of him. Is it cause he’s less “pretty” than Scam and his fake lips? He’s way more masculine and attractive IMO. 

P.s it’s interesting how classy and well put together she looks when dating a respectable guy. With Scam she seemed to be all about fitness, bad photoshopping and wanting to “lose 3 pounds”. 

• Love 3
  • Like 2

Good guesses, Emil.

The cheating video was indeed suspicious. From the videos the Federlines put up we know she was stricter than their father, and Britney said that the kids called Robin to complain which undermined Britney's parenting. From a source close to her I know that KFed came reeking of w**d when he picked up the kids in London. You know the tour where he was overpaid to babysit his own kids although they had a babysitter. Same tour where Felicia Culotta found out Jamie had lied to her about Britney not wanting to see her.

• Love 2
  • Like 6
4 hours ago, Emil87 said:

So a few years ago in the middle of the pandemic I somehow got David Lucado’s phone number. I proceeded to talk to him for several minutes. He asked for privacy and I respected his wishes, so I kept this a secret all this time. But I figure there’s no harm in sharing what we talked about.

The conversation was rather brief, but here’s what I remember..

1. He never cheated, the whole stri**er thing was set up by Team Con. He to this day doesn’t know if Britney knows the truth.

2. Britney is a strict but loving and attentive mother by all means. “her children are her life” , he says.

3. Jamie Spears can, and I quote, “rot in hell”.

On a side note, does anyone know why when I try to post an avatar from my library it says the file is too big? Is it just me? I have to just upload a blank black image. 

spacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.png

You little ****s were so mean to him back then. I thought he was cute and Britney certainly looked happy with him. Anyways, he’s married with a family now.

All what I say is that he was hot that time :badgirl_britney_flirt_sexy_pom_piece_of_me_lips:

I always liked him. He looked different all the time. Handsome some days, not too good looking others. I never believed the cheating scandal. Team Con are some deceitful mfs  

Looks hot when his eyes glisten, wears a ball cap,  t-shirt, free ballin saggy nuts, shorts and flip flops

spacer.png

• Love 2
  • Haha 3
13 minutes ago, HIM said:

I always liked him. He looked different all the time. Handsome some days, not too good looking others. I never believed the cheating scandal. Team Con are some deceitful mfs  

Looks hot when his eyes glisten, wears a ball cap,  t-shirt, free ballin saggy nuts, shorts and flip flops

spacer.png

Pics please! 😂

4 hours ago, DollyParton said:

How the **** did you get his number and why the hell did u called him? My god, you really don’t realize how disturbing this is? Fans like you really makes me feel embarrassed.

3 hours ago, Crazy4BRITNEY3.0 said:

okay stalker! this is so cringe and one thing about Britney, she would HATE fans (and anyone else) crossing the line this much and talking her private business even with her exes. like get a life? 

It was a 5 min text exchange you goofs. Who knows if it was even him lmao. But I mean who would pretend to be David Lucado?

Edited by Emil87
  • Haha 2
59 minutes ago, m-art-in said:

I liked him and y'all called him shrek :britdrown_britney_tears_crying_drown_ink_black:

It's a pattern here. You guys call each man Britney loves or is friends with a horrible person. It would be better to concentrate on the con people who really hurt her. Right now a whole bunch of them want money from Britney. 

• Like 3

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block