My conversation with David Lucado

35 minutes ago, Emil87 said:

2. Britney is a strict but loving and attentive mother by all means. “her children are her life” , he says.

I figured as much. Hence why they felt the need to backtalk her in those horrible videos Ktrash made them put up, b/c they probably lack discipline when they're with him.

Ughhh...man. Hate how any bit of happiness she was close to having was constantly thwarted :crying4_britney_crying_stages_tears_sad:

• Love 7
  • Like 1

You guys are truly ******* weird for contacting all these people associated with Britney, her sons, and now her ex. It's creepy, it gives off a vibe of stalking and obsession

Spoiler

So basically me trying to find my crush on social media without knowing his name :unbothered_apple_chew_bite_hair_eat_chomp_red:

39 minutes ago, Emil87 said:

does anyone know why when I try to post an avatar from my library it says the file is too big?

It's because the file is too big :tiffanynod_miss_ms_ny_new_york_yes_yas_nodding_agree: Hope this helps :raven_thats_so_simone_talking_telling_preaching:

• Haha 4
  • Like 2
11 minutes ago, The One and Only said:

You guys are truly ******* weird for contacting all these people associated with Britney, her sons, and now her ex. It's creepy, it gives off a vibe of stalking and obsession

Reveal hidden contents

So basically me trying to find my crush on social media without knowing his name :unbothered_apple_chew_bite_hair_eat_chomp_red:

It's because the file is too big :tiffanynod_miss_ms_ny_new_york_yes_yas_nodding_agree: Hope this helps :raven_thats_so_simone_talking_telling_preaching:

spacer.pngm

And no, that doesn’t help. :gagasmile_smirk_lady_pink:

30 minutes ago, Dark Willow said:

Why tell this now? Lol

Truth or fake... I never believed the whole cheating tape story. Someone would leak for some money, just like many other cases of cheating caught on camera.

I mean, I wouldn’t doubt he cheated on Britney, but the tmz story was very fishy. 

It was very fishy. Someone was selling a very specific video on the internet starring David and some girl, and Jamie himself was the first and only guy who found the video and the one who bought it, then TMZ was the first outlet to report all of that 

• Like 3

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block