My conversation with David Lucado

10 hours ago, Emil87 said:

So a few years ago in the middle of the pandemic I somehow got David Lucado’s phone number. I proceeded to talk to him for several minutes. He asked for privacy and I respected his wishes, so I kept this a secret all this time. But I figure there’s no harm in sharing what we talked about.

The conversation was rather brief, but here’s what I remember..

1. He never cheated, the whole stri**er thing was set up by Team Con. He to this day doesn’t know if Britney knows the truth.

2. Britney is a strict but loving and attentive mother by all means. “her children are her life” , he says.

3. Jamie Spears can, and I quote, “rot in hell”.

On a side note, does anyone know why when I try to post an avatar from my library it says the file is too big? Is it just me? I have to just upload a blank black image. 

spacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.png

You little ****s were so mean to him back then. I thought he was cute and Britney certainly looked happy with him. Anyways, he’s married with a family now.

UPDATE:

For all you melodramatics, I didn’t call him, it was a few texts. Can’t even confirm it was him. It’s not that serious!!

That’s okay, years and years ago (during the days of MySpace) a friend of mine had a friend in his Top 8 that looked like Britney (it was under and alias by the name of Anita Dïćķ) and when I clicked it, the page was private. 

I was young and stupid (in high school, junior year) so this would be around June 2006. When I looked at the URL, it was (at the time. It’s been long deleted by now) MySpace.com/itsbritneybïťćħ.

I added it and then I went to sleep. When I went on my computer the next day, I saw it added me back! It had a little over 300 friends: Jamie Lynn, Laura Lynne, Lynne herself, Sandra, Bryan, and many more people. I can’t remember who all were in there, but it was mainly friends and family.

Of course inside, I was freaking out, so I messaged the account and I said: “Hello! I sincerely hope you are having a wonderful day! I know we just met, but I have to say you do remind me of someone… If you are who I’m thinking of, I have to say thank you for being a part of my childhood growing up. A vast majority of your music got me through some pretty rough times, and I want to personally thank you. I apologize if I disturbed you! Have a great day! <3”

About 20 minutes later, the account messaged me back and said:

”Good morning, sweetie! <3

If you think I am who you’re thinking of, I’d say you’re spot on! It’s very nice to talk to you! Thank you so much for sticking by me and supporting me through thick & thin! It’s messages like this that make me love what I do so worth while! Stick around because there’s so much more to come and I really hope you enjoy it!

Love, Britney”

Now, in my head, I’m just like “NO WAY! No!” So I clicked the photos and sure enough, it was Britney Jean herself. The photos had sonogram images of Jayden (the caption said “BABY BOY #2!!!!!) the baby shower (not the one from Sean Preston) and images of her and her aunt Sandra, among other rarities.

She’d post the blog entries on MySpace FIRST then an hour later they’d be on her website. We talked here and there and each time she replied, I didn’t want to get my hopes up, but I was convinced, it was Britney just by the way she typed and the mannerisms, etc. At least I’d like to believe that it was her! I could be wrong, but…. Oh well!

Just thought I’d share…. 😉

• Love 3
2 hours ago, Xanax said:

That’s okay, years and years ago (during the days of MySpace) a friend of mine had a friend in his Top 8 that looked like Britney (it was under and alias by the name of Anita Dïćķ) and when I clicked it, the page was private. 

I was young and stupid (in high school, junior year) so this would be around June 2006. When I looked at the URL, it was (at the time. It’s been long deleted by now) MySpace.com/itsbritneybïťćħ.

I added it and then I went to sleep. When I went on my computer the next day, I saw it added me back! It had a little over 300 friends: Jamie Lynn, Laura Lynne, Lynne herself, Sandra, Bryan, and many more people. I can’t remember who all were in there, but it was mainly friends and family.

Of course inside, I was freaking out, so I messaged the account and I said: “Hello! I sincerely hope you are having a wonderful day! I know we just met, but I have to say you do remind me of someone… If you are who I’m thinking of, I have to say thank you for being a part of my childhood growing up. A vast majority of your music got me through some pretty rough times, and I want to personally thank you. I apologize if I disturbed you! Have a great day! <3”

About 20 minutes later, the account messaged me back and said:

”Good morning, sweetie! <3

If you think I am who you’re thinking of, I’d say you’re spot on! It’s very nice to talk to you! Thank you so much for sticking by me and supporting me through thick & thin! It’s messages like this that make me love what I do so worth while! Stick around because there’s so much more to come and I really hope you enjoy it!

Love, Britney”

Now, in my head, I’m just like “NO WAY! No!” So I clicked the photos and sure enough, it was Britney Jean herself. The photos had sonogram images of Jayden (the caption said “BABY BOY #2!!!!!) the baby shower (not the one from Sean Preston) and images of her and her aunt Sandra, among other rarities.

She’d post the blog entries on MySpace FIRST then an hour later they’d be on her website. We talked here and there and each time she replied, I didn’t want to get my hopes up, but I was convinced, it was Britney just by the way she typed and the mannerisms, etc. At least I’d like to believe that it was her! I could be wrong, but…. Oh well!

Just thought I’d share…. 😉

That’s sweet lol. I would have called you a fool but the part about her posting blog entries there first then they were uploaded to her site really makes me wonder.

Or maybe I’m a fool too. 😝 

• Like 1
21 minutes ago, Emil87 said:

That’s sweet lol. I would have called you a fool but the part about her posting blog entries there first then they were uploaded to her site really makes me wonder.

Or maybe I’m a fool too. 😝 

It’s just so crazy! It was so nice of her but I enjoyed it!

• Love 1
11 hours ago, Hamelia said:

From the videos the Federlines put up we know she was stricter than their father, and Britney said that the kids called Robin to complain which undermined Britney's parenting.

This is the part where I don’t think some people are understanding of what she actually went through in the cship.  She couldn’t even be a mother figure to her children, because someone else always had the final say so, and it sure af wasn’t that dead beat k-fed.  She literally was paying for the household of everyone and everyone’s well being while having the rights of a damn 5 year old.  Didn’t even have access to internet without being monitored.  Imagine being home and, essentially, being “websensed” like you are while working on a company computer.  The haters that always put her down….I always think where is their human morality?  I don’t have kids but, if I did, I wish someone would try to step over me while disciplining them (as long as I’m not physically harming them or verbally abusing them, which I am sure she didn’t do). 

couldn’t even go eat where she wanted, drink what she wanted (which most children do in America) and she was literally paying for everyone around her to live.  Disgusting situation.  

That was a rant, sorry to be off topic.  

• Love 2
5 minutes ago, Crazy4BRITNEY3.0 said:

dude's almost 40 years old stalking britney spears' exes - gotta keep this in mind when yall need a boost of self esteem 😂

I see you still got your panties in a bunch over me. I still wouldn’t let you breathe the same air as me, let alone touch me. Stay bothered, pressed, desperate, lonely and ugly. :sendinglove_kissing_heart_love_blowing:

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, Emil87 said:

I see you still got your panties in a bunch over me. I still wouldn’t let you breathe the same air as me, let alone touch me. Stay bothered, pressed, desperate, lonely and ugly. :sendinglove_kissing_heart_love_blowing:

LOL! Baby if you keep opening such pathetic threads learn to take and accept people’s opinions about them - you can see I’m not the only one laughing at you and your clownery here, and you’re 37 for christ’s sake 😩

What you did here is pathetic and pretty insane - like pathetic are most of the bull**** you write around here.

And please, PLEASE, don’t come talking about staying UGLY with that pic 😭 

Just go out and touch some grass, got a feeling it might do you well

Edited by Crazy4BRITNEY3.0
2 hours ago, Crazy4BRITNEY3.0 said:

LOL! Baby if you keep opening such pathetic threads learn to take and accept people’s opinions about them - you can see I’m not the only one laughing at you and your clownery here, and you’re 37 for christ’s sake 😩

What you did here is pathetic and pretty insane - like pathetic are most of the bull**** you write around here.

And please, PLEASE, don’t come talking about staying UGLY with that pic 😭 

Just go out and touch some grass, got a feeling it might do you well

And I was like, why you so obsessed with ME?!:makeup_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao:

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block