Christina “Legend X” Aguilera for Vegas Magazine

1 hour ago, BadBunny said:

Are we not allowed to love both Britney and Christina? It’s not my fault Christina has been serving so hard as of late, so much that I decided to come out of my hibernation/retirement on here. 

Nobody missed you. 

• Like 5
14 minutes ago, Emil87 said:

Nobody missed you. 

I wasn’t expecting anyone to. Now please get your s**ist, misogynistic and fatphobic self out of my thread and mentions. I mean the way you have a history of ridiculing female artist bodies, it's giving 2000s gay comedy with no style. With that being said, you are not allowed in here. Thanks. spacer.png

• Haha 1
2 hours ago, HearMeOnYourRadio said:

I could say the same about her fans. Some people won’t let go of this “rivalry” from 20 years ago. 

Her fans? Literally every Xtina thread on here becomes an instant hit, so clearly the only people still bothered by the “rivalry” are the members of this forum. 

:gagasmile_smirk_lady_pink:

• Like 1
5 hours ago, BadBunny said:

I wasn’t expecting anyone to. Now please get your s**ist, misogynistic and fatphobic self out of my thread and mentions. I mean the way you have a history of ridiculing female artist bodies, it's giving 2000s gay comedy with no style. With that being said, you are not allowed in here. Thanks. spacer.png

don't you want to return back to your bunny hole? :parisok_hilton_chewing_gum_pink_phone_Reading:

• Haha 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block