Christina “Legend X” Aguilera for Vegas Magazine

17 hours ago, BadBunny said:

the now 43-year-old mom of two is joining a long line of entertainers to headline a Las Vegas residency, from groundbreakers Frank Sinatra and Elvis Presley to contemporaries Usher and Kelly Clarkson.

They just COULDN’T say Britney 🤦🏽‍♂️ just rude. Not erasing my girl!

• Like 2
On 2/7/2024 at 12:56 AM, Angel 1 said:

Am sorry but Britney fans don’t have the right to call anyone else a flop. 

Xtinct fans are the most pathetic delulu and frustrated people on earth! :haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white:

When was the last time Xtina had a #1 or went viral? So sad she came at the Grammy, nobody gave a f about her! She came after she lost 150 pounds and people were like... "Wow she's slim!" And... That's it! All these efforts for now only being know as a girl who uses Ozempic:haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white::haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white::haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white: I understand why Trashbunny is so frustrated and hateful!

Britney spinning from her living room got HOLD ME CLOSER, huge success with one of the most ICONIC singer of all the time! He called her, not Xtinct! #1 all around the world without ANY PROMO!

The sales for the book, AGAIN with ZERO promo! AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Cherry on the cake a little number 1 for Selfish a 13 years old song just for fun, light in taste... Even with a brand new song Xtinct could never reach the number one spot:haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white: Don't talk about MIND YOUR B., Britney didn't even mention the song, the fans knoooooooooooooooooow!!! That's why we didn't support it!

Sir Legend Elton J. called Britney, not Xtinct! Also the knives video is iconic as well! When will Xtinct, neveeeeeeeeeeer!!!

WE ARE DOING CHARITY OF HAVING TRASHBUNNY AND HIS 2 FRIENDS HERE!!! ALWAYS HELPING PEOPLE IN THE NEED!!!

Edited by Johanpapz

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block