Christina “Legend X” Aguilera for Vegas Magazine

11 hours ago, BadBunny said:

Considering is not the same as doing. If true, good for him. At least he has the capacity to do sit-down interviews unlike a certain someone.

What a trash. This trash is pro Jamie, Judas, L.T. and now Justin T.

Even with the willingness and not the incapacity of doing interviews, only by spinning in her living room she sitll can have number ones, sucess and respect from her peers... Unlike a certain someone... Who thought that losing 150 pounds will bring her all of these:makeup_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao:

Trashbunny said:

thanks to GUTTERGUPPY who just informed us all.

Us all? The entirety of this board don't give a f, only you care and you know it already, stop lying you're psycho! Go there then! Nobody will miss you! Alot of people left because of you trash!

What do you mean? Who let me out of my cage?

Yes your cage, your cell or whatever! At least you didn't lie for the first time! You're the most crazy member I saw here seriously

• Haha 2
1 minute ago, Johanpapz said:

Even with the willingness and not the incapacity of doing interviews, only by spinning in her living room she sitll can have number ones, sucess and respect from her peers... Unlike a certain someone... Who thought that losing 150 pounds will bring her all of these:makeup_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao:

Us all? The entirety of this board don't give a f, only you care and you know it already, stop lying you're psycho! Go there then! Nobody will miss you! Alot of people left because of you trash!

Yes your cage, your cell or whatever! At least you didn't lie for the first time! You're the most crazy member I saw here seriously

Lmao, your meltdowns are so entertaining and it’s clear you’re so easy to bait. But ahh yes, my 500 post history must have you all so threatened. Anything else before I make my GRAND exit?

spacer.png

Edited by BadBunny
9 minutes ago, BadBunny said:

Go cry about it. Funny how my Christina threads get you all so riled up. What’s even more embarrassing, or rather ironic, is how they all got more replies and views than your court thread. 😭

spacer.png

What's even more embarrassing, Loretta, from Clark County, is you cosplaying as a champion of women and using your threads in an attempt to 'uplift' Christina, while weaponing Britney's flaws against her. But mhm, continue to stay mad at my court threads, Loretta.

• Love 4
  • Like 2
1 minute ago, BadBunny said:

Johanpapz is typing…aka having another meltdown

spacer.png

I would only have a meltdown if one day I would be pathetic and have your life! Otherwise no risk at all, stop thinking you're lame post are "something"! You're just a crazy pressed stupid psycho! Bye!

Again, LEGEND in what world! Losing 15000 pounds won't bring her sucess, she won't never have a number one I understand that you are pressed!

• Love 2
1 minute ago, BadBunny said:

Well Legend X is winning in my book.

spacer.png

Love Britney tho, she’s fabulous for a throwback. 

spacer.png

Xtina literally had to pretend she was sick because her 1000-capacity residency didn't sell out

gramys-Gags6j3jsg-6-Fw-Gagatina.gif

She's stunning and serving, but no one cares about her except for a handful of gays in their 30s

gramys-Gags6j3jsg-6-Fw-Gagatina.gif

• Love 1
  • Haha 3
11 hours ago, BadBunny said:

Considering is not the same as doing. If true, good for him. At least he has the capacity to do sit-down interviews unlike a certain someone.

HIS HATE OF BRITNEY IS REAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAL yall':haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white:

BYE

Edited by Johanpapz
21 minutes ago, Johanpapz said:

I would only have a meltdown if one day I would be pathetic and have your life! Otherwise no risk at all, stop thinking you're lame post are "something"! You're just a crazy pressed stupid psycho! Bye!

Again, LEGEND in what world! Losing 15000 pounds won't bring her sucess, she won't never have a number one I understand that you are pressed!

Another meltdown? Yikes!

spacer.png

Look, I’m not even a Christina fan but it’s obviously so funny when Britney stans like you take the bait and react the way you do whenever she’s mentioned. Like I said, never change. Well except for that filthy and foul mouth of yours. Stay classy, Britney fans.

spacer.png

Edited by BadBunny
1 minute ago, Johanpapz said:

HIS HATE OF BRITNEY IS REAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAL yall':haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white:

BYE

ANOTHER meltdown? Oh, you really are losing it.

spacer.png

It's quite amusing how Xtina holds such power over her haters. All their frustration and rage directed at someone who doesn't even acknowledge their existence, while she continues to enjoy life, immense success, wealth, beauty, and talent, forever surpassing them by leaps and bounds.

:riha_rihanna_cackle_laughing_lol_haha_hehe_lmao_hand:

• Haha 1
  • Like 2
1 minute ago, bbbsss said:

It's quite amusing how Xtina holds such power over her haters. All their frustration and rage directed at someone who doesn't even acknowledge their existence, while she continues to enjoy life, immense success, wealth, beauty, and talent, forever surpassing them by leaps and bounds.

:riha_rihanna_cackle_laughing_lol_haha_hehe_lmao_hand:

I could say the same about her fans. Some people won’t let go of this “rivalry” from 20 years ago. 

• Like 4

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block