Best Wango Tango Look?

Best Wango Tango Look?  

51 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

the first 2 look great, I love the pants and top from the first one and the hair and shades from the second. But I have a soft spot for 2013 because I still remember being so mesmerized when we saw the first pictures and her selfie from that day 

c960c3be0ad4469535ecc79fd6c0e063.jpg

• Love 4
  • 3 weeks later...

I just noticed they put tape on her nips so she wouldn’t have a repeat of the Kids Choice Awards fiasco :girlwhat_um_meme_guy_surprised_shocked: Poor girl couldn’t catch a break. It’s not her fault if her body naturally reacts to colder winds. 

spacer.png

spacer.png

Edited by MikeHunt
  • Love 1
  • Like 1
5 hours ago, MikeHunt said:

I just noticed they put tape on her nips so she wouldn’t have a repeat of the Kids Choice Awards fiasco :girlwhat_um_meme_guy_surprised_shocked: Poor girl couldn’t catch a break. It’s not her fault if her body naturally reacts to colder winds. 

spacer.png

spacer.png

Did people say something about the kids choice awards?

1 hour ago, Popprincess19 said:

Did people say something about the kids choice awards?

Oh yes it was major news. Adults, parents and media outlets shamed her. Even Rosie O Donnell made comments to her about it and Britney had to embarrassingly explain herself. Rosie then made light of it but it wasn’t fair to put her on the spot. 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block