*New* - Court docs filed by Judge Luna || Court date set for this Friday, 2/2!!

1 minute ago, KrisJ said:

Maybe this is a good sign? Hopefully the depos are happening and we hear about the outcome on the 2nd. Need those two witches to burn and FRY and some downfall for DeviLou. 

We're not going to hear about the depos on the 2nd. Depositions are private. 

Edited by Gutterguppy
  • Like 3
2 minutes ago, PlatinumB said:

Was just about to post this! Very interesting... Judge Luna really wants to get this case moved on quickly!  

Do you remember if the discovery referee has been on Britney's side? I feel as though he has in the past, so hopefully he doesn't make her pay Jamie's lawyer fees

3 minutes ago, Gutterguppy said:

Do you remember if the discovery referee has been on Britney's side? I feel as though he has in the past, so hopefully he doesn't make her pay Jamie's lawyer fees

From what I remember he has been. So that's reassuring but anything could happen at this point. So i'm cautiously optimistic.

1 minute ago, Gutterguppy said:

Oh gosh, the mediation is set for Feb. 22nd :kermit_frog_meme_green:

Things are happening fast! Especially compared to previous Judges...

Edited by PlatinumB
  • Like 4
14 minutes ago, Gutterguppy said:

These docs seem to be a summary of decisions made by Judge Luna on her own accord and do not outline anything re: yesterday and today's depos of Lou and Robin. There will also be another hearing set for Mar. 1st.

A list of upcoming court dates per that Twitter account (which is super informative and posts accurate info!) for anyone who cares:

GFDgLrQaAAAOago?format=jpg&name=large

• Like 2
1 minute ago, PlatinumB said:
WWW.YAHOO.COM

From February 2008 to November 2021, pop star Britney Spears was subjected to a court-ordered conservatorship. During most of that time, her father, Jamie Spears, was largely in control of...

Apparently this is about the minute order from that very twitter account you posted from @Gutterguppy

Wow....

13 minutes ago, Gutterguppy said:

Not quite sure what to make of this 'global settlement' honestly @PlatinumB. She's been drained enough of her money and I am hoping that she does not end up acquiescing and paying some amount to him just because he's sick and disabled

Hmmm yeah I don't what the response will be... :waitwhat_britney_lights_out_scared_um_confused_what: I know Rosengart will not be wanting her to pay him. He's said mutiple times he has taken more than enough money from her estate over the years... 

• Like 2
2 minutes ago, 3IsACharm33 said:

Judge Luna is not on Britney’s side. Why should Britney have to meet with Jamie to discuss paying money that he stole from her which your very court system allowed??!

i feel like they’re trying to get a stab at her book money, judge Luna included!

Maybe but this all goes to the referee who is seperate. So we shall see.

Edited by PlatinumB

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block